Touring bus

Harry knew Zayn was stressed out because of the upcoming concert and was a little nervous about going to the stage. And being the sweetest boyfriend in the world,harry decided to help Zayn to relax and relief some stress.

He smiled sheepishly as he took out the outfit he decided to dress.

He blushed. He bought this outfit before the tour and he haven't had time to dressed it yet. And today is the day. He knew Zayn would love it. Once they played a game in Gemma's house and harry lost,the punishment was for him to dress up as a girl that night and Zayn totally lost it when he saw harry in a dress. He fucked harry hard and rough after the game was over. Well,we're not discuss this here and all you need to know it that harry is secretly love this crazy side of Zayn and Zayn later confessed to harry that he is indeed love it when harry dressed up like a sexy creature.

He looked into the mirror and bite his lips with a flush face when he saw his reflection. He looked...hot. But he's still a bit shy and a little bit nervous.

Deep breathe,harry deep breathe. You can do it. It's for Zaynie,your lovely,sweetly,smoking hot boyfriend. Yes I can do it.

He took a deep breath and walked to the living room in which he knew Zayn was currently watching a tv alone.

"Hi Mister." Harry said as he trying to be sexy by leaning on the entrance door.

Well,he succeeded when Zayn looked over with his jaw hang open and his eyes flashed from shock to lust.

"H-Harry?" Zayn stuttered,not knowing what to say because he's too busy to eye fucking his sexy boyfriend.

"I'm lost Mister." Harry batting his eyes innocently while putting a finger on his luscious red lips.

He started to walk to Zayn while Zayn raised his eyebrows.

He straddled Zayn and took him off guard.

"I'm lost Mister,can you show me the way to your heart?" Harry put his hand on Zayn's chest feeling his strong heartbeat.

Zayn laughed softly and shook his head, "you're already living in my heart babe."

Harry huffed with a pouting face, "Why you didn't play alone with me!" He whined and ready to got up from Zayn's lap.

"No,wait babe." Zayn grabbed Harry's waist and stopped him to get up. "I'm sorry babe,my bad,my bad. But if you want, I could show you the way to my dick,how about that huh babe?"

Harry put his finger on his chin and pretend to thinking,"Hmm,that would work too."

Zayn chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness and pecked his lips.

He tut when he saw Harry's nipples hard against the dress, " you're a slut aren't you harry? Didn't even wear a bra huh?"

Harry blushed and leaned in slightly as he whispered near to Zayn's ear, "Yes I'm your slut Zaynie."