Muse (part one)

"You're limping again." Niall points out as harry walks into the school cafeteria for lunch.

"That's what you got after a good fuck." Harry flips his hair like a sassy diva he is, winking at Louis the captain of the school football team when whistles at him as he walks past the football team.

"I started to think you're a sex addict." Niall shakes his head and murmurs.

"I'm not,I just love having a good fuck." Harry states. He winces as he sits down beside Niall. Josh really fucked him good, he still feels the slight burning pain in his bum.

"Whatever." Niall takes a bite of his hamburg sandwich. "It's a shame you didn't get to see the new teacher. You'll drop your panties for him if you see him."

Harry raises his eyes,getting curiously."What teacher?"

"Mr Malik. Our new art teacher. But you're not gonna see him today that's what you got after you skipped the class to have a good fuck."Niall mocks Harry's words and quoting the 'good fuck' with his hand.

"Whatever. I bet he doesn't look that good."Harry rolls his eyes and takes a sips of his strawberry smoothie.

Niall tsk and smiles smugly, "you're wrong Harold. So so wrong."

Harry raises his eyes.

"There's one word to describe the new teacher:hot." Niall smirks, "Two words:Greek God." He raises his hand and three fingers out, "Three words: fuck me daddy."

Harry turns around and yells at the table across the room where the football players are at."Liam!!! Niall asks for you!"

"What the hell harry!!!" Niall reaches out to cover Harry's mouth with his hand as he hisses,face brightly red.

Harry has screwed all whole football team except one person—Liam Payne.Harry knew Niall has a crush on Liam since they were freshman and he also knew Liam and Niall both have feelings for each other but too shy to admit it. He just hope these two idiots could confessed each other soon before it's too late and both of them graduate and go to different colleges.

Well,he guess he'll see the hottest new teacher tomorrow.

-

"Gosh those hormone teenage boys."Harry rolls his eyes and huffs as he fixes his hair.

Xander wouldn't let him go until harry sucked him off and now,Harry is late for the hottest new teacher's class.

He pushes the classroom door open, and the door hits the wall making a loud noise.

Everyone eyes on him and he rolls his eyes sassily until his eyes landed on a hot man in front of the classroom. He eyes widen,fuck,he swears he never saw a man this hot and he thinks he's wet now just by looking at him. The man looks like a Greek God,a model of high class fashion show.

Harry always has a tendency to like older men, you could say has sex with older men is one of his kinks. This man looks like he's about 25,but it's older enough for harry and he's the hottest man Harry ever see in person.

The stranger—well,the new teacher raises his eyes at him, "You are?"

Fuck,he's voice!!! Am I in heaven? A chill runs down Harry's spine,in a good fucking way!

"Princess! N-No,Sorry da—I meant,sorry sir,I'm Harry,Harry Styles." Harry gives his hot teacher a coy smile.

The new teacher looks at him expressionless and then check his list,he nods when he spots Harry's name, "Okay, I'm Zayn Malik.Your new art teacher this semester. You can call me Mr. Malik, now you can go back to your seat."

Just A Zarry Smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें