Youngblood

This story dedicated to this little angel @1234torn 💖. Since she requested a vampire one, and she traded me by writing a mermaid one shots herself haha! So here we go 😉😉😈

...

Young blood

Say you want me

Say you want me

Back in your life

So I'm just a dead man crawling tonight

...

Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer steamed in the background of the club. Zayn reluctantly walked behind two of his idiots friends—Louis and Liam,through the dancing people who was grinding each other like some crazy horny teenagers, to the bar counter so they could have some alcohol before they actually started clubbing.

It's a mix bar,which means ,it'll have both vampire and human clubbing here. And that's why Zayn's so reluctant to clubbing here. He despited vampires. To him,vampires are just a bunch of parasites who live on human yet they think they're superior.Vampire were all arrogant meanie little shit.

After some alcohol down their stomach,Liam went to the dance floor with a blonde vampire who's name Nell? Or Nail? Or whatever Zayn didn't give a fuck. And Louis was disappeared after two more shoots.

Yes that's what his best friends did after they specially promised him that they won't leave him alone once they were in the Mix bar,lad night only,they won't hook up with anyone in the club—which is a bullshit,Zayn should know better. He rolled his eyes when he saw Louis was snogging someone in the dark connect of the room.

"Another." Zayn told the bartender.

"It's on me and I want a Bloody Mary thank you." A deep,yet soft voice came from Zayn's left side.

'A fucking vampire' Zayn thought. Only vampires would order Bloody Mary—it's a drink mix with real blood and vodka.

Zayn rolled his eyes and turned to look at the disturber.

To say he was shocked by the guys beauty was an underestimate,the vampire who looked like an innocent angel—can you imagine it? A vampire looked like a fucking angel? Yes that's the vampire who stood in front of Zayn looked like. And let alone he had a luscious curly hair and a pair of breathtaking gorgeous gorgeous  green eyes Zayn ever saw. His lips,Zayn's eyes landed on the vampire's rose heart shaped lips,he wondered what it feels like to—'what the fuck Zayn?'

Zayn quickly snapped out of his daydreaming.

"Hi ,I'm Harry. Nice to meet you." The vampire flashed a dimples smile to him—a fucking cute dimples smile. Zayn glared at the 'innocent' vampire.

"I don't like your kind. So you'd better fuck off." Zayn scowled.

The vampire—or better yet,Harry was taken aback by Zayn's out burst.

"I-I umm,I'm,I'm sorry." The vampire stuttered as he apologized,wiggling his hands and blushed?

What the? Could vampires blush? Was it Zayn's imagination? Zayn shook his head to clear his mind,it must be the light. Stupid arrogant vampires would never blushed.

Zayn narrowed his eyes harry, "are you a vampire?" He asked for sure.

Harry scratched his neck and face turned into a deep blush red, "Y-Yes I am. I'm so-"

"Here's your drinks." The bartender interrupted them and put their drinks on the counter.

"Hmmm oh thank you." Harry thanked the bartender and then turned to look at Zayn, "I'm so,so sorry for disturbing you. I'll,ummm I'll go and the drink it on me for disturbing you. I'm really sorry." He flashed Zayn a tight smile before he took his drink to the dance floor.