Cat and Dream?

Fuck.

Zayn cusses when he feels the sheer pain in his leg and the blood oozing out slowly. He accidentally hurt himself when he tried to go through the jungle. Good now he can't shift to human form until his wound is completely healed.

Good, just fucking good!

He huffs and try to get on his feet but failed miserably and collapse on the earth. He whimpers uncontrollably as he lying on the floor.

"Awwwe,little kitchen,what's wrong?"

Zayn looks up and sees a guy with long curly hair looking down at him with tender eyes-they're the most beautiful emerald eyes Zayn ever saw.

A wizard. Zayn thinks. Judging by the man's ridiculous hat and the infamous wizard robe.

"Are you hurt?" The man squats and inspects Zayn. He gasps when he saw Zayn's wound. "Oh my dear Merlin, you're bleeding! Oh my poor thing." He gently pick Zayn up and holding him to his chest as he coos," Don't worry little kitty, I'll heal you,you're gonna be Okay."

Zayn want to growl,he is not a fucking kitty! But he refrains himself seems obviously this wizard would help him heal quicker.

He purrs as he leans in the wizard's warmth body. It's getting a little cold out here.

-

Harry—that's the wizard's name.

After 3 days stay in the wizard's house,Zayn finally got to know his name by one of Harry's friends who's name Lima or something—Zayn could careless what's his name,he's too busy to have a good nap.

He yawns,slowly wakes up from his nap. He heard some noise come from the wizard's room,curious get the best of him as he makes his way to Harry's room.

The noise is getting weird as Zayn walks closer. He enters the room and froze when he saw harry is in his bed,naked.

His eyes are closed as he roams his hands on his glory body. He twisted his hard nipples while biting his bottom lip to refrain little moans from leaving his mouth.

He looks so aesthetic yet obscene.

He sucks on his three fingers and then he slowly drags his hand down his body. He avoids his hard on on purposely as he spreads his legs and revealing his rose pink bud. He rubs his middle finger against his rim before slowly inserts it. He gasps,eyes widen as the finger being swallowed by his tight hole.

He pants,mouth open and eyes rolling back while he works his fingers inside his hole,Harry's sweet little moans filled the room filthily. Zayn couldn't move,he can't even blink his eyes as he's too obsessed with the scene play in front of him individually.

Soon,three fingers are inside him. His breath become unstably when his fingers brushed his special spot, he snaps his moist eyes open and moans filthily. And Zayn know Harry's not gonna last long as he thrusts his fingers inside himself in a rapidness pace.

Suddenly Harry's eyes meets Zayn's. Both of them shocked.

His emerald eyes widen a fraction. "K-Kitty?" Harry gasps and then he shoot his load on his stomach.