I hate(Miss) you

Warning ⚠️: 🔞 this little short shot has a very sinful pics in here. So if you feel uncomfortable with them,don't read this. And please don't report me 😂! I'm just an innocent poor witch,pretty please 🥺

Harry glares at the news that just popped up to his iPod out of nowhere.

How dare him? How dare him say things like that? How could him—how could him erase all the things they did in the past?? How could him throw away what they have once?All the little things they did together. Those whisperings on the stage,those little moments they shared,those little escapes after every concerts. And,and the sharing bed and the late night talks! Does it means nothing to him?

So all those memories that harry treasures in the bottom of his heart means nothing to-to Him?

Angry tears swimming in his eyes. Harry lets out a broken sober and throw his iPod on his king-sides bed. He wipes his tears away and lays down. Glares at nothing.

Those angry thoughts floods in his anger mind. The more he thinks about it,the madder he gets.He huffs and turns around to lay on his other side.The thought of confrontation with Him is becoming more and more compelling.

Harry sits up and grabs his phone from the nightstand.

-

Zayn was smoking weed in his bed when his phone buzzed. He reaches out to the nightstand to see what it is.

Turns out it's a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: mE ANd hArry neVEr REalLy tAlked

Zayn frowns at the strange message.

To unknown:Who's this?

Unknown: Oh yeah,we nEveR rEAlly tAlked. Of course you don't know me! What did I expect?🙄

Zayn raises his eyes.

To unknown: Harry?

Unknown: Oh now you finally know who I am. Wow, I feel so honored 🙄

Zayn grits his teeth as he stares at his phone.

To Harry: oh look, who's finally had the balls to text me after ignoring my texts and calls for months.

-

Harry glares at the text he received and about to reply when another text comes in.

Zayn: Let's me think who's it?🤔Oh I remember! The who left after we made LOVE two months ago!!

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he read the words 'made love'. It was a drunk sex,they both were drunk,but the way Zayn called it love making giving the same butterflies harry still has for Zayn Malik only.Haft of the angry vanishes and replaces with guilt. He did walk away that morning before Zayn woke up. It was because he was scared. He scared of what would Zayn said to him when they wake up. He scared Zayn would leave him first,just like the time he left the band. He's a clown he knows,but he can't take the pain, not anymore.

Then,he remembers why he was angry. He huffs and tapes a replay fiercely.

To Zayn: Fuck you!