Muse (part two)

Zayn in his art room working on his paintings. He doesn't know why harry is here and being his model.

But harry is really cute in just a lavender sweater. The sweater is huge,it hangs loosely on Harry and showing one of his smooth shoulder. He sits on the couch quietly, he's bare long legs crossed as he looking over Zayn with his big innocent green eyes. He smiled,a genuinely dimples smile,when his eyes locked with Zayn's golden ones. And Zayn's heart flutters.

He looks so adorable and delicate in here,totally different from the slutty harry he knew from school.

"Are you finished the drawing? Zaynie." Harry asks softly.

Zaynie?

"it's Mr Malik to you harry."Zayn frowns, a little bit too harsh than he intended to.

Harry blinks his eyes as a tear rolling down his angelic face and his lips trembling, "I-I'm s-sorry Mr Malik."

Zayn's eyes widen and immediately goes over to comfort him.

"Hey,hey don't cry. I didn't mean to be so harsh." He said as he sits down beside harry.

"I-I'm s-sorry dad-Mr Malik,please don't mad at me." Harry sobs.

Zayn rubs Harry's back and wipes his tears."I'm not mad at you harry,i will never."

"R-Really?" Harry looks at Zayn with a hopeful face.

Zayn smiles and nods, "Yes."

Harry beams and throw himself on the top of Zayn,hugging him tightly. "I know you're the best,daddy!" Harry pulls away and looks at Zayn with pale face, " I,I mean Mr Malik!" He bits his lips and about to cry again.

He couldn't help but feel soft for this side of harry."Hey,it's Okay Baby."

Baby? What the heck Zayn Malik?! He is your student for god sake!

Zayn mentally scolds himself.

Harry beams and kisses Zayn's cheek, catching Zayn off guard.

"Can we have fun now Mr Malik?" He asks sweetly.

"What fun?" Zayn frowns confusedly.

A coy smile showing on Harry's face, "this fun." As he straddles Zayn and grinds his bum on Zayn's clothes cock.

Zayn's eyes widen and he grabs Harry's waist to stop him moving.

"S-Stop h-harry,It's inappropriate." Zayn stutters and trying to move harry off him.

"Why?" Harry pouts playfully and drags Zayn's hands to his barely thighs.

Zayn groans internally when he feels Harry's smooth skin against his hands.

God,it feels so soft. Zayn bits his bottom lip as he rubs his hands on Harry's thigh unintentionally,feeling his own cock waken up and press on Harry's bum.God damnit I need to stop!

"No harry..." Zayn deny weakly.

But harry wouldn't having it. He grabs Zayn's right hand and makes it slipping inside his clothes,letting Zayn feels his hard nipple with his bare hand.

Zayn gulps when his thumb brush Harry's nipple by accident,earning a strings of beautiful moans from harry.

"Hmmm,f-feels so good Mr Malik. Please play with Harry's n-nipples. D-Don't stop." Harry begs and presses Zayn's thumb against his nipple.