Chapter 6 ~ The Covenant~

It is by the rules of the ancient society that the vampires that called New York as their home must be part of an ancient coven of royal vampires called the New Blood Coven. It's location is disguised as a tourist spot.

Ever since the middle 20th Century, the Coven choose one of New York famous landmark Lyndhurst Mansion in Tarrytown. With it's gothic architecture and was built in late 1830s, the castle is a perfect place for Vampire royalty to rules. The Coven itself is ruled by four elders of New Blood Coven and has been ruling since the late 19th Century while maintaining a good relationship status with the Crane Society.

The Coven lives by code and they're tasked to judge and convicts any rogue vampire who decided to broke the treaty. One of their main rules is to Not Kill Human.

Nicodemus is the leader of the Elder of New Blood Coven. He was turned in the late Roman Empire in England has been appointed by Wilhelmina Murray to run the order among the other elder he choose to gives the honour and to maintains peace and order.

Walking into the The Council Chamber, a large circular room, dominated by large stone pillars located around the edges and an angular, latticed metal bench, located on a dais in the center of the room, that serves as the seats for the four Council members with every windows seal shut as the the daybreak, the Council Chamber located at the east wings of the castle and it is where the Council member rule.

The guards that protected the castle are dressed like a human soldiers and carrying a heavy automatic weapons that shoots a wooden stakes with silver laced. They're very strict and stiffs with the attire that seals their whole body to protects them from the sun.

"Charlotte de Rosier, what do we owe such pleasure?" Said a middle aged man who stood at almost two metres in height. He have a slender built and wears a black robe like the rest of the council member. He have a bald-grey hair and bright blue eyes.

Charlotte throws a sack full of rogue vampires head in front of the council member which make them stand from their chair in shocks," What is the meaning of this?" Said Marie Dumont, a female council member who sats next to Nicodemus.

  Marie is a middle aged Swiss woman with pale skin and white hair. She have a bright blue eyes and wears a black hooded dress. Marie appears to also have Eastern Asian descent.

"We found them hiding, A Lair full of them."

"It's impossible, We've done sweeping at every inch of the city and yet found none." Said Atticus Gao, the relatives of the infamous Michael St. Pierre and husband of Marie. Atticus is had short, clean-cut black hair and dark, brown eyes that were indicative of his Eastern Asian heritage. He had a stern and intelligent face that also looked aristocratic. He happens to be the descendant of Chinese warlord, Cao Cao and was known as Genghis Khan's executioner during his reign.

   "Yet we still found your kin." Charlotte stated.

   "Nous allons faire face à cela (We will deal with this)." Marie stated.

   "Trés bien.( Very well.)" Charlotte replies.

   "Envoyer madame Murray nos salutations (Send Madame Murray our regards.)" Marie stated before Charlotte turns around and leave. After they Charlotte leaves, the sky slowly turn dark as the dusk come.

   Walking side by side in a romantic manner, Atticus and Marie ready to end their day to have a normal family dinner to alongside their eldest son, Loan (pronounce: Low- Wan) and his twin sister, Antoinette.

   As the Walking to the top floor of the castle where the Marie and her husband stays with their two children. Walking into the Loan rooms they found his room to be empty, Marie and Atticus rush towards their daughter's room to find her painting behind the canvas.