Chapter 7 ~ Bloomed ~

"You look awfully quiet tonight, brother." Said William as he meets up with his little brother in an expensive restaurant somewhere in four star hotel in Manhattan. Brendan is sitting at the stool with thirteen shots of Vodka in front of him.

   "Thirteen shots of Vodka tends to knocked people." William commented. William is an extremely handsome werewolf who was muscular, and had a slim, athletic build to him. He had short, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and stood at 5'11" ft.

   "Good thing we're not just some 'people' then." Brendan replies as he take another shot and give William a brotherly hug," It's good to see you, brother— it's been two years."

   "Do you bring it?" Brendan asked.

   "Straight to the point as usual aren't you?" William handed him what looks like a file," The guy you looking for is Loan Jacques de Mimieux or Loan Mimieux. Son of Elder Atticus Gao and Marie Dumont."

"A royalty." Brendan take a sip of his drink as a female bartender come in and pour him another drink with him give the bartender a flirty winks.

"Why do you ask for the file on a vampire royalty?" William asked curiously.

"Call it curiosity." Brendan stand up and put money on the bar with tips," So are you going to come over and see your nephew and niece?"

"Yeah, text me when." Brendan replies and walks away.

"How long do I have to wait here? I'm getting pretty inpatients." Loan said. He is currently sitting in a circular room with blindfolds on," And is the bloody blindfolds really necessary?" He groans.

"We cannot let anyone knows about where we are." Charlotte enters the room and stated. Then the door open revealing Wilhelmina Murray," Open the blindfolds." Charlotte open Loan's blindfolds," Madame Murray, What an unpleasant surprise— Is the whole thing necessary?"

"Yes, we cannot risk it. But I'm going to straight to the point, I know that you're a close friend with Marion Skye."

"Ah, Vincent Lyle's side tramp. We hardly friend or rather an acquaintance." Loan stated calmly.

"We need you to tell us her location."

"I am not one to— Snitch but all I can tell you in three days time there will be a gathering in Coven, and I can give a pretty good chance that Marion Skye will be there. I can get you and your band of merry-men into."

"I know you, What's the catch?"

"I want you to pouch for me as I renounce my title and royalty."

"I didn't take you for someone who will forsaken his royalty title."

"The Coven are nothing but a band of old- vampire, and hypocrites also I hate being locked up in there like a damsel." He stated.

"But they have the right to locked you up, considering your colourful history also you and your sister are among the vampires who born with the ability to walks in the sun."

"Yes," Loan smirk," So do we have a deal?"

"You got yourself a deal, Mister Mimieux." Wilhelmina gives a signal and Charlotte put the blindfold on again and transported him back to the Coven.

Right before dawn, Loan calmly enters the castle," Where have you been, child?" Loan looks at the stairs to see Nicodemus and his father standing.

"I am busy, also this place is nothing but a constant constraint." Loan walks pass them but he was stop when Atticus grab his arms," You should have leave me be." Loan growls before walking away.