Doubling up

Hey. Welcome back~ Thanks for reading this far! So, this chapter isn't gonna be super short like the lat two, nor is it going to be filler or Link being a lil' b***h (Sorry but it's true he complains a lot idk why I write him like that oh well (Actually I lied this chapter is gonna be about Link being a lil' b***h sorry(Gee now I seem like a horrible person cause I keep calling Link a b***h even tho he doesn't really deserve it(Yes he does))))

When Link awoke, sunlight shimmered over the sands of Gerudo Desert. Link felt like the room was spinning, circling around him endlessly. He was laying on the floor, using a sand seal plush as a pillow. He sat up,  having a mini panic attack because he couldn't remember where he was or why he was there. He'd pretty much cried until his brain hurt so this made sense. When he stood up, he realized where he was, Riju's room. He was here because he'd almost run away because he was scared. With a sigh, Link decided to go check on Paya. It'd been 2 days since he'd gone to see her, so he thought he might appreciate it. He walked over to Riju's bed to wake her up and tell her where he was going, but Riju was gone. She'd left a not that said

Good morning/ afternoon/ whenever you read this

Went to see Paya. Be concerned if I don't come back by sundown

Xoxo (No hetero though)

~Riju

Link laughed, and folded the note up and placed it in his pocket. He tottered down the stairs, still feeling a bit dizzy. He waved at Buliara, then tripped over the rug. Any observer would think he'd had one too many Noble Pursuits, but no, he was just really tired and maybe a little bit dehydrated. Buliara rolled her eyes ,as usual. Link managed to get down another flight of stairs, he was now standing where the Gerudo Guard trained. He waved at some familiar faces, then threw up.  "Oh sweet Hylia.   Link, how much did you have to drink?" Barta inquired.

"Literally nothing. I think I'm dehydrated, " He replied, shaking his head to clear the fuzziness, "And I don't drink. Ever."

Barta just shrugged, and called upon someone else to clean up, while she dragged Link onto on of the steps so he could rest and drink some water. He chugged a cup in a few seconds. 

"Pace yourself Link. You'll make yourself more sick if drink too fast." Barta said, getting up to get him another cup of water. While she was gone, Link just left to go find the hospital wing and Paya. Link still felt nauseous, and dizzy, and thoroughly annoyed. He continued wandering until he found the door to the hospital wing, then pushed it open uncertainly.

~~~

~Paya's POV~ (Finally again lol)

The door swung open, revealing Link.  He waved, walking over slowly. In short, he looked like garbage. His face was pale, he looked sick, or like he hadn't slept in months. She sat up awkwardly, with a bit of difficulty because of her injured arm. She waved him over with her uninjured arm, and he trotted over slowly.

"Hey. You look better. How're you feeling Paya?" Link asked weakly, shaking a bit as he sat down next to her.

"Link, are you feeling ok? You look like you've seen a demon..." Her eyes were wide a she inquired. She looked well despite the fact of her arm being broken. She looked better than Link did actually. Link just shrugged, noticing Riju's absence, he inquired.

"Where's Riju? She said she was gonna be down here." Link asked, looking around. He took a quick survey of the room, still not seeing her around. It seemed odd that Riju was nowhere to be seen, because the two women had grow close very quickly. Paya truly didn't seem concerned, as she replied.

"She went to go get some food. You know how she likes her snacks." Paya said with a shrug, picking a piece of fuzz off of her wrapped arm. Paya blinked, staring up at the ceiling. she seemed more concerned with the ceiling than Riju's absence. The door suddenly pushed open once again, Riju stepping through holding  a bag full of what Paya assumed was food.  Link stood up suddenly, leaving when Riju walked over. Did something happen? Are they not getting along anymore? Riju talked to Paya, but Paya mostly just listened. She was tired, and eventually she drifted into sleep while Riju spoke to her.

Sorry it was short, just felt like getting something out! 'Tis all <3 Buh bye~