Bokoblins and Moblins and Lynels- Oh My!

The long anticipated snazzy fight scene! There's not actually any Bokoblins or Moblins... Sorry... But yeah, Lynel fight scene I guess. Yuppers okay yeah. The chapter after this will be at the Rito Stable. Okay kewl.

~Link's POV~

Link prowled over the ridge, sighting the Lynel. Blue Maned, child's play.  He crept closer, signalling to Paya to ready her bow and arrow.  He closed the gap between him and the beast, and with an unnecessary scream, he leapt from hiding and began attacking the beast.

It roared furiously, spinning around. Link leaped out of the range of its sword, shoes scraping on the dirt.  Link readied his sword, steadying his stance. Gripping the hilt, he dove near its hooves, slashing its ankles. Blood from the beast formed red pools on the ground, widening with each slash of Link's blade.

It drew its sword, A Mighty Lynel Sword, and roared again. Raising the blade above its head, it prepared to slam it into the ground. Link heard from the top of the hill Paya's voice,"Link, watch out! When the sword hits the ground, it'll make a huge firey explosion!"

Link heeded this advice, diving into the grass.

With a thunderous sound, fire roared into life around the sword of his opponent.

Sparks fluttered down around Link's head, searing the parts of his skin they touched. Link slipped from his hiding spot, ready to attack again. The beast didn't seem to be able to move well, because of the gashes on its ankles.

So, long ranged is the way to go, though it also has a bow an arrow. No, not range, I just need speed.

Sprinting to the beast, he gripped one of the belts strapped to it and swung himself up onto its back. Slashing as fast as he could before the creature threw him off, Link drew dozens of gashes along its spine. It screeched in anger, it's bucking increased, it clawed at its back. One of his huge, club-like hands slammed into his side, throwing him off it. Dazed for a moment, Link lay on the ground, catching his breath.

He pushed himself on his hands and knees, unable to stand for lack of breath. Signalling desperately to Paya, in seconds she'd released a series of arrows to distract the animal while he recovered. Her arrows were hitting their mark, making sure the animal wouldn't move toward her or Link, and also ensuring that it was further immobilized.

With a few more troubled gasps, he stood up again, and gave the signal to Paya to tell her to stop firing. Preparing himself to fight again, Link sprang at the Lynel, catching the distracted beast by surprise.

Jumping onto the monsters back again, he crawled up onto its shoulders. He gripped its mane , and wrapped his legs around its neck. Pulling his sword out again, he cut at the monsters face. He could feel that it was weakening, so he began to climb down, so he wouldn't fall.

He gave another signal to Paya as he jumped onto the ground, rolling away. She release a volley of bomb arrows, taking the monster down. Tiny sparks showered down around Link, he heard a rumble as the Lynel collapsed, defeated. Footsteps came running toward him, seeming distant.

A voice shouted his name, but he couldn't truly hear it because his ears were ringing. He worked onto his hands and knees, shaking his head. He felt arms underneath his, lifting him up. Paya?  Feeling lightheaded, Link's legs gave out as he slipped away into unconsciousness.

FRIGGY FRAGGY LOOK AT THAT ITS AN UPDATE THAT'S ACTUALLY  PART OF THE STORY
brOmp

Uh, here ya go  @TheStrangeZora I promised I'd update it soon!

Also, it's really short, sorry about that. And uh, I prob won't get another part out until like, the 12th.... yup. BYE!