Chapter 4 : Real Friends

Camila p.o.v
After my texts with Y/N,...yeah i know his true name. I am his friend and he trusted me enough to tell me his whole story, i left my hotel: the Bauer, an ancient luxury hotel with the view on Grand Canal, and i decided to take vaporetto to go to take him at school. He is 18 so he is still at school, but I admire him so much. He is really brave and humble, but at the same time super cute and hot. Yeah, if you are wondering i have a huge crush on him. While i was thinking, i arrived to "Guglie" and i got off of Vaporetto (its the Italian name for waterbus) . I watched my wristwatch and saw it was 1 p.m, i crossed the bridge and i saw him walking, so I decided to jump on his back. In that moment he laughed and spoke in Italian. After a minute or so, i got off and asked for my infamous pizza. He took my hand and said "follow me".
While we were walking i take a minute to admire him. He was wearing a lather jacket, a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt. He could have wore a pair of shorts or every horrible things that he would be still handsome. I was dreaming too much in fact Y/N cleared his throat and smirking said "take a picture so it would last long". I blushed so much that he came closer and kissed my cheek. "We are arrived btw". I watched the sign that said: "Pizzeria ae oche" i tried to say it but that wasn't Italian...it was dialect so it was pretty much difficult. Y/N started laughing and we entered to the restaurant. After we ordered, in more or less 15 minutes our pizzas arrived. I was starving so I started eating without paying attention to him, but I stopped when i heard"It good? Isn't it?" I blushed and nodded smiling happily.
After we finished our Hawaiian and 4 season pizzas, i asked to him "Have you got some news?" I said interested. "Actually yes...Simon Cowell called me this morning...and he asked for some help with...your old group..." I winded my eyes "What? What did you say?" "They are arriving tomorrow...i am sorry Mila but i have to do this..."he said with sorrow. "No,no I understand Y/N...this your dream being a producer and writer and you know i am with you in this...but also you know my relationship with Fifth Harmony...we aren't in very good terms..." i said. "This is your chance to be friends again with them...if you want to of course..." "i'll try..." i said sighing.
We exit from the restaurant and i stopped him "Wait i want to do some pictures with you" he agreed and we did a lot of pictures also with the help of some passers that didn't discover who i was thanks to my clothes. I smiled at the pictures and i decided to post one on instagram...the one where there wasn't his face...because he doesn't want to be famous...(w/n pretend that Y/N wears clothes that I described and Camila with casual clothing so she couldn't be recognised)

(w/n pretend that Y/N wears clothes that I described and Camila with casual clothing so she couldn't be recognised)

After that we decided to walk and visited some places. It was 5 p.m when we decided to go back to the studio. We entered and went to his office. "So Mila how can i help you?"he ask genuine "i have on my mind a beat and some words...probably also it can be a refrain...I don't know..." i said insecure and I continued " the words are this..." i said giving him a paper. He started reading it and smiled "this words are perfect and you centred a point very difficult also for me...real friends...i m really happy to help you." He smiled and we started writing it together. I have to say that together we make an amazing team...he is amazing and he doesn't even know it or trying. I really love him...wait...wait...love? Calm down Camila... After less than an hour we wrote all the song. "Now we have to record it" he said smiling proudly and I followed him into the recording studio. I started to sing like he said and after 1 hour we were done. "Mila you can go if you want. I have to adjust some things but for tomorrow is ready..." he smiled proudly "i want also try some things on my mind...if you let me of course " he asked "Ok i'll see you tomorrow then...but be careful...it is my son"i said jokingly. I wanted to pass other time with him but it was late and tomorrow I would have an interview, so i had to go to my hotel. I hugged him and i said going out "i found my real friend..." I didn't turn around but i can said that he felt the same thing, but i truly hope one day we will open his eyes and understand that i am more than a friend...

Writer corner
What do you think? What about Y/N and Camila friendship?
What will happen with fifth harmony?
I hope you are enjoying this FanFiction :)