Chapter 6 : Revelations

Y/N p.o.v
*ring ring*
The bell started ringing signaled the end of the lessons,  so I started walking through the Calli. I wasn't paying attention on where i was walking because of my phone. When i turned I bumped into a raven haired girl, but I managed to not make her fallen. After that, i started apologising in Italian, but soon as i did it, I discover she wasn't from here. She spoke in Spanish, but from her perfect English, she couldn't be Spanish, but probably American...or from near there.
We spoke in espaninglish 1 h or so, learning things of each other, but than I looked at my wrist-clock "Have you eaten something?" I asked to the girl. She said no, so I demand her to eat something with me, but I warned her also that later in less than an hour, i had to go away, but she responded positively and later finally I discover her name:Lauren. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl I thought to myself.
We started walking to one of my favourite restaurant but since we didn't have enough time to eat truly i took her in a really beautiful place near a channel. Typical Venetian.
"So is the first time here in Italy...what do you think so far?" I asked her interested while we were finishing our meal. "Actually is great...i always wanted to come here but I didn't had enough time..." she said finishing her plate,not going into the details. She was kinda mysterious but at the same time interesting, and every minute i was passing with her i wanted to know every part of her:what she do in her life,her hobbies,her favourite colour...everything but it was too soon. We didn't know each other really.
We were talking when Jo,the waiter,came into the screen taking our plates away "Y/N da quanto che non ti vedo! Come te la passi? E questa bella signorina?" (Translation: Y/N time not we see! How are you doing? And this beautiful girl?) he said referring to Lauren. I turned my head seeing her trying to understand him but failing, so I responded in English "Pretty good, and this is Lauren, Lauren this is Jo, one of my friends" Lauren smiled at me referring to my action of speaking English "Nice to meet you Jo"she said smiling. When she said so, Jo observed her and gasped "Wait...Are you Lauren as Lauren Jauregui? Member of fifth harmony?" He said. She looked at me,almost frightened as if i did not accept her since she is famous, later she nodded and looked down "Yeah,i am...but i want to be only Lauren...i am a normal girl...I don't like being treated differently, you know..."she said to me in particular. If only I could tell her the truth...who truly i am....Actually,this is one of the reasons on why I don't want to be famous: People treat you differently, like you are a god and you can't know if its good to trust people around you or not... "Lauren, you don't have to justify yourself...you are just Lauren. A normal human being...don't put a label on yourself...probably now that i know who you are you won't trust me anymore, but I really think what i am saying: You are who you are, and not what others think you are or want you to be. You are the master of your destiny...remember this" i said truly. She observed me carefully but later she stood up; i did the same thing and later she hugged me tightly. We stayed like this for 5 minutes and later we pull off. I smiled at her and told Jo to put the bill on my count, so we started walking off. "Thanks for today Y/N. I really appreciate everything and the tour too" she said smiling "You don't have to say thanks, it was an honour meeting you and my pleasure, now i can walk you so you won't lose yourself through the calli of Venezia"i said kidding. We started walking and at 3 o'clock we were in front of my building. My recording studio.
She turned herself and asked for my phone number, thing that i gave her and she did the same. "What do you do tomorrow?" She asked me smiling. I was responding when Elisa went out from the door. "We were waiting for you both boss...the other girls are inside..."she said entering in the studio. Lauren turned her head at me and looked with disbelief. She seemed angry. "Lauren i can explain..." "Please,keep it...you are just like everyone..." when she told so, she entered in my studio. Why didn't i say anything? Why i am so fucked up?

(Y/N and Jo ^^)Writer cornerHi guys sorryI hope you enjoyed it

(Y/N and Jo ^^)
Writer corner
Hi guys sorry
I hope you enjoyed it.
What will happen next? Will Camila arrive and make it up with the girls? Will Lauren forgive Y/N?