Chapter 1

Aiko's POV

What I'm about to write is a story about a young girl. Feared by everyone. Abandoned by family... Along with the boy who she loves and the girl who looks at only what's under her mask. Finally, the boy who changed her world. From the painful world she once lived to the one she dreamed to be beautiful. Before it's too late, will the world actually stay beautiful because of the boy?

3rd Person POV

                    Aiko sat on her chair and started to doze off. Every time she comes too early, she'll usually doze off or stare off into space. Deep inside, she was actually super excited to give her love letter to the one she likes. .

Meanwhile...

                     "Oi! Yachi-San!" Hinata shouted across the hallway as he drew everyone's attention.

                   Yachi turns around to see Hinata running towards her. She was shocked at first but she was used to it. Behind him was Kageyama who was just walking like a boss.

                    "Yachi-San! Are you free after school??" He asks eagerly.

                    "Why?! Did something happened?!" She asks worriedly.

                  He shook his head and smiled, "It's Tanaka-Senpai's Birthday! We're planning on celebrating it!"

Yachi look at him awed. How could she forget her own senpai's birthday?! She nodded and told him she'd come. When Kageyama and Hinata left, she continued walking back to class... and then something happened.

Wait... Aren't I supposed to... help Aiko confess her feelings to Sugawara-Senpai?

After School
3rd person POV

                  Aiko was still in her classroom. Her heart was beating so fast as she holds the love letter in her hand. Calm down, Aiko. It's just a letter... It can't hurt you. She panicked as she take deep breaths.

                 It took her so Long to write a love letter that she had her bag stuffed with two other letters. There was one that was empty in case she loses the second one. She could write another one if she did.

                  She place the letter back in her bag and walk out of the class. Meanwhile, Yachi was waiting at the shoe lockers. She knew which was Sugawara's locker. Or maybe not?

                Aiko quickly give Yachi the letter and runs away out of embarrassment. She ran to the vending machines to calm down and chill... Little did they know, Yachi accidentally slip the letter in the wrong locker...

After the party...

                "Arrigato, Minasan!" Tanaka shouted with joy as everyone leaves the gym one by one.
              "Tanaka-Senpai! We're going to get some after party food! Wanna come?" Yachi Asks as Tanaka ran towards her with his (T~T) face.

               As everyone leaves the gym, Yachi noticed someone who didn't. "Hinata-Kun, are you coming?"

                He turned and face her with a smile, "Ie. I feel like spiking some balls before I leave! I'll see you Tomorrow Yachi-San!"