Chapter 6 + Announcement

3rd person POV
Mission #3: Forget
Week 1, Monday

The second Mission was so easy that it only took one day to complete. Ever since then, Aiko would visit the Volleyball club to spike some balls.

Then, the 3rd Mission came. Forgetting the rejection... The truth is, Aiko still had a hole in her heart affected by the rejection. Loving Volleyball again just reminded her of the times they were together...

But the question now is, when did she ever love Volleyball? Aiko was in class sleeping when the teacher was teaching. They were so used to her attitude that they just ignored her. After all, she's the smartest in class. Yep. Shocking.

Now, we'll travel to Aiko's mind... What is she dreaming about?

Aiko's POV

[Aiko's Dream]

"Ne, look! It's Okami!" A girl shouted from across the classroom.

"Ahaha! She's so short!" Another shouted.

Urusai...

"Don't get close to her! You might get bitten!"

Yameru...

"Okami! Okami!"

The words play in my mind as the kids laugh at me. Damare!!!

"No wonder your Father left you. Just like everyone you meet in life."

I turn to see who said that... It was Sugawara. My eyes were filled with tears... Ie... Damare! Damare! Damare!

"I only see you as a little Sister."

             Yameru! Yaneru! Yaneru! Leave me alone... Please! Stop it! I hate it! I want to... I want to die...

                           "Eh? Why?"

              I open my eyes. It was bright. I was at the park. Curled up into a ball sitting on a bench. It was snowing and it's cold... Just like last time...

             "Who are you?" I ask the boy on his bike.

              He had brown eyes and... orange hair... he reminds me of Hinata... But my memory is fuzzy... I don't think he had orange hair...

            "I asked you first, idiot." He replied as he passes me his coat. "Take it. It's cold isn't it?"

               Just like last time... he lent me his coat. I rejected his offer and he stayed persistent... But I only look down at the snow...

            "It's better if I freeze to death."

              That day, Father left me... He said I was a worthless child and I'm the reason for my mother's death... He moved me to another building... He said I want his Daughter... I hate him... I really do... But... Why was he different from last time?

               "Just because the snow is cold, doesn't mean you should be cold too!"

              I sniffed. I took the coat and wore it. Stop being nice to me... You're just going to be like him... You're like all men... You're not like Sugawara...