Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

When Hinata arrive in school this morning, he didn't expect someone to wait for him. Aiko was at the gates waiting for him. Why? Well to start the next Mission Of course. These days, Hinata is like a dog for Aiko huh? Then it begins, the secret one sided love Hinata had for her and how it'll change.

Mission #2: Love Volleyball
Week 1, Wednesday
Hinata's POV

"Your late, Moron." Aiko shouted as she glared hard at me.

"But the bell hasn't even rung yet..." I pointed out and she walks away.

"The Mission starts after school. If you're late by then," she turns and face me, "You'll have to deal with my divine punishment."

I smiled and followed her. We we're getting a little more closer these days. I teased her on the way to class. I wonder how she'll react when I say I like her... I realised I was still in love with her ever since the confession... it's great how she managed to move on... I think.

Now that I think about it... Why does she wants me to make her love Volleyball again? I thought she still loved it though... Did something happened?

"Ne, ne, The short wolf girl and Shrimp from the Volleyball team, have been really close these days, Huh?" I heard whispers from students.

Well yes we are! To be honest it didn't bother me but made me feel proud. But Aiko didn't feel the same I Guess... she jumped towards the student who said so. He fell to the ground and she place her foot next to his head.

"Mind your own business," she warned before walking away.

I apologised to the guy and caught up to her, "Ne, you shouldn't be angry all the time you know. Were you always this moody?"

She glared at me, "Tsk. Urusai!"

She enter her classroom and slammed the door. I stood there confused. Not only is she short physically, but she's short tempered too.

Yachi's POV

I sat in front of Aiko. She was looking really pissed like she wanted to kill someone. I just sweatdropped. I'm thinking that person is Hinata...

"Ne... Ai-Chan?" I called before she turn to me with a glare and I got startled.

"Nani?" She realised she was glaring so she return to her normal face. "Gomen."

I shook my head and she continued giving her death aura. Everyone in class were shivering... I wonder what happened... the last time she was like this was back in middle school... when...

"Etto... Ai-Chan? Did something happened again?" I can't help but ask.

Her eyes widened. She must have remembered... I thought. She looks at me with tearful eyes. But she look away again... she's still having trouble opening up to people huh?

"You know..." I smiled at her. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here."

After school...
Aiko's POV

I arrived at the gym with Yachi. Hinata was already there. Good he wasn't late. I walk towards him. I shouldn't have told him to shut up... I was just pissed. I hated it when someone calls me short... I bump my head at Hinata and he look me confused.

"Gomen. I didn't mean to shout at you," I apologised under my breath.

He smiled and nod, "hai!"

Somehow it made my heart flutter and I blushed. I reply to him with a tough toned, "Baka! Don't smile! You're supposed to help me!"

And he smiled again, "hai!"

Yachi was staring from the distance confused... When I Look at her, she mouthed something. 'I'm Glad you made another Friend.' Wait... Friend?

"So, let's start with something simple. Do you know how to play Volleyball?" Hinata asks.

"Hai." I answered still confused at the fact that we were friends.

"But... Do you want to play Volleyball?"

I look at him. Not with a glare. Not with tearful eyes. But with eyes full of determination. Yachi Smiled. He smiled too. Why do I deserve people like these in my life?

"More than anything."

3rd Person POV

Aiko tossed the ball up in the air. Everyone from the Volleyball club were watching. There were those who didn't think she could do it. There were those who were too afraid to watch. And there were those who had their head nodding going on like 'Yup. She's killin' it.'

As soon as the ball rise up to air, she focuses on the ball. The ball... it's spinning. What do I do? She wasn't sure. If she serves it right, she'll learn to love Volleyball again. If she doesn't, her life won't change...

The choice is yours Aiko, what would it be? Little did she know, everyone could see her tears. I want to forget about him!

She jumped up in the air as everyone watch her in awe. She smash the ball hard to the other side with all her strength. The ball reaches the other side as quick as lightning. The ball was a mixed of determination... and rage.

She landed on the ground. Everyone cheered. She look at her palm. Did I really just do that? Was all she could think of. Yachi hugged her tight.

"I didn't know you could play Volleyball!" She cheered happily but then she realised Aiko wasn't. "Ai-Chan?"

Everyone look at her. Why was she quiet? Sugawara was still shocked at the fact she knew how to play Volleyball. For years he had known her, he didn't know she could play Volleyball!

"I did it..." she mumbled before letting out a small smile and pointing at Kageyama. "You!"

"Me!?" He flinched.

"You're the King of the court right?!"
"K-King?!"

"Set me a ball will you?"

Kageyama was pissed but he still did. He knew how scary she was. Hinata tossed a ball to Kageyama and he set it to Aiko. Aiko knew about his setter skills. So she quickly jumped and spike the ball. She was Glad...

"YOSH!!!!" She shouted.

And if began, her adventure with the Volleyball club... Thanks to Hinata. Arrigato... Hinata. I'm so Glad I met you.

MISSION #2: Love Volleyball
[COMPLETED]

What will be their next Mission?