Chapter 3

Week 2, Wednesday
3rd Person POV

                It's Break time and Aiko was with Hinata. They were at the vending machines drinking milk like thugs. 

                 "So what's the plan?" He asks as he slurped his Milk
"Well my plan was to come here and ask you for a plan,"
"Wow what an amazing plan!"
             "Urusai, Baka."
                "Well there's a practice match next week with Aoba Josai! How about making a good luck charm and turning up for the game?"
                 "See? My idea worked."

                 Hinata just sweatdropped and look up to the sky. I still can't believe what happened tho... Hinata stare off into space without even knowing that the bell had already rang.

                 "Oi! Baka! The bell rang!" Hinata snapped out of his thoughts and return to reality.

                 He didn't notice that Aiko was in front of him. She was close. TOO close. He jumped out of his seat and fell to the ground. He was red. Reallyyyyyy red.

                 "Ba.Ka. Stop messing around. I need your help after school!' She ordered and Hinata scratch his head.

                  "Why?"
                 "To get the good luck charm of course!"
                 "Oh... Yeah. That. Ill meet you at the gates after school."

                  Aiko's face lit up and gave him an evil grin. Hinata got startled and fell of his seat again.

                   "Gah! Gomen!! Gomen!" Hinata apologised and Aiko got confused.

                   Well Guess what? Aiko doesn't actually know that it was an evil grin. She called it a smile. But deep in her heart, she can only smile in front of Sugawara.

After school...
Location: Mall
Aiko's POV

                     I waited for Hinata at the gates. I was excited to get a gift for Sugawara. To be honest, I couldn't really trust Hinata at all... But I started to trust him little by little... I Guess trust is pretty hard to built again... As time past, Hinata didn't arrive. The trust I had been building started to crumble and fall into pieces...

                     "Oi~ Where are you going?" I turn around to face the voice.

                      Could it be Hinata?! I thought as I scanned the face. And it wasn't. Instead, it was Yachi. I smiled back at her and she ran towards me.

                     "Are you going somewhere, Ai-Chan? Wanna go home together?" She ask cheerfully.

                      That's right... we live in the same apartment building don't we? I recall. Hinata... isn't really gonna come... is he?

                     "Aiko... Chan? Something wrong?" Yachi snapped me out of my thoughts.

                     I shook my head, "Nandemonaiya."

                    And like that I left school. The day after that... I didn't see Hinata. In the hallway Nor in his classroom... Is he avoiding me? What happened... to our deal?

Week 2, Saturday

                      I'm forgetting something for sure... that's right... the good luck charm. And the game too... Should I stay or should I go? These days... I've been lonelier... well I have Yachi but sometimes she's too busy studying... And Sugawara but... I'm too shy to be around him... Hinata... Ugh I don't even want to speak to him...