Chapter 4

Final Week, Monday
Aiko's POV

                  "Y-Y-You're c-c-coming with us?" Tanaka stuttered as I nod.
"Got a problem with that?" I glare at him and he hid behind Sugawara.
"That's Great Aiko-Chan. But there might not be enough space in the mini van ..." Sugawara informed and I started to think of a solution.
"Then, I'll travel by train."

                  When I got there, I saw Hinata waiting for me at the entrance. He wave at me with his cheeky smile. I walked passed him ignoring the fact he was happy to see me. I needed to focus!

                     "You could've just said thanks," he pout and I ignored him again.
"Where's Koshi?" I accidentally mentioned Sugawara's first name.
"Koshi?!"
                     I blushed out of embarrassment. I only say that when I was younger! Cause it was confusing saying Sugawara at his house! Now that I brought it up again... Aiko! Baka!
                     "Wait don't tell me that's Sugawara-"
                   "Urusai! Baka!"

                    I kick Hinata but he managed to dodge it in time... I Guess He learnt from his past kicks. But I managed to hit his head afterwards. And there was a chuckle from behind. We turn to see Karasuno and Aoba Josai together.

                      "Eh~ Kawaii! Is she your Sister, chibi-Chan?" A boy with brown hair teased.
"Oikawa-San!" Hinata exclaimed.
"Yo~" he walk towards me shoving Hinata away. "Ne~ Aren't you a little short~"

                    Oh it's one of those players. Ugh I hate him. I thought to myself before glaring at him. The Karasuno members already knew about calling me short. They turn their backs. The Aoba Josai boys were confused.

                   "I'm not short you, piece of sh-" i was cut off by Sugawara lifting me up.
"I'll be taking her now," he said before dragging an angry Aiko towards a bench.

                    He brought me to a bench right outside the gym they were playing in. Sugawara wasn't gonna play... I mean there's Kageyama now... but still... he pass me a cola to cool down.

                     "Who does he thinks he is?! Calling me short?!" I shouted out of anger and Sugawara just nodded.

                     I took a sipped, "Jeez... I'm not short. I'm just... below the average height."

                     Sugawara look at me with a smile, "But his right about you being Kawaii tho,"

                    I blushed... What?! No way... he said I was cute! He said it!

                    "B-B-Baka... Don't say that," I started burning up and he just smiled.

                     That's right! The good luck charm! I open my bag and started Rummaging through it. Then I realised, it wasn't in there! My hard work- I mean Hinata's hard work! I lost it! I must've left it in the train... I knew it... that's why my bag was feeling lighter...

                   "Is something wrong?" Sugawara ask as I turn to face him with tears being hold back.

                   "I... I lost it..."
                  "What's wrong? Lost what?" He gave me a concerned look.
                  "The good luck charm I wanted to give you... I lost it..."
                  "Good luck charm..."
                 "Gomen! I messed up bad! Even though you weren't gonna play, I wanted to give you that... to make you feel as if your playing... but I messed up..."