Chapter 4: A Shocking Discovery.

Silver walked into the main hall and saw all the vampires waiting for their meal, Silver walked over and sat next to Amy.
"Hi Silver" Amy said in a cheerful tone, Silver looked and smiled.
"Hi Amy, can I ask you something" Silver asked and Amy nodded in reply.
"What was your life like before you changed?" Silver asked in a curious tone.
"Well I overheard Caitlin tell you I was an actress, but I did have a more, personal, life as well... I had a husband and 2 adorable children" Amy said in a saddened tone.
"What happened to them?" Silver asked the pink hedgehog.
"After I was changed I went home to see my family, but I knew I could tell them what I had become... I told my husband I needed to leave and I told my children that I was going to the store... and I never came back" Amy said as tears began to fall down her face.
"I do still miss them, my little Zorro and my baby Hollie" Amy whispered.
"Hollie?" Silver said in a questioning tone.
"Yes Hollie Rose" Amy said and wiped the tears from her eyes.
"My mother is called Hollie" Silver said and looked at Amy.
"Y-you are my baby's daughter?" Amy said in both shock and disbelief. Amy hugged Silver as she cried into her chest.
"Is everything alright?" Shadow said as he walked over to the two girls.
"S-Silver is my granddaughter" Amy said in a happy tone.
"Hum, interesting... Well congratulations" Shadow said in a harsh tone and walked away.
"Is he always like that?" Silver asked.
"Yes, he's not a family person" Amy replied, a loud bang rung throughout the hall and everyone looked towards Shadow.
"I would like to speak... Me and my brother have come to an 'arrangement' and the war will no longer be an issue for us, so we shall celebrate with live pray" Shadow said with and evil smirk as the grand door opened and 4 girls were walked in to the room. Silver looked in horror at the girls.
"Cream? Maria? Tikal? Sally?" Silver said as the we walked to the front of the hall.
"S-Silver?! What's going on?!" Sally yelled to her friend.
"Enjoy your dinner my loyal vampires" Shadow yelled and everyone ran to the girls and began biting them, screams could be heard from all of the girls. Silvers hand raised to her mouth as she began sobbing and screaming.
"Stop, no don't hurt them!!" Silver yelled, but she was to late, he friends dead bodies lay on the floor. Silver fell to he knees and began sobbing.
"Take her to my room" Shadow said in a vicious tone. Sonic and Knuckles grabbed Silver and dragged her to Shadows room.

Silver said on Shadows bed waiting for him to return and most likely tell her off for crying in the main hall this evening.
"Hello" Shadow said as he swung the door open, Silver cowered into the corner of the room.
"How could you? They were my friends" Silver said to the dark hedgehog.
"It's what we do... I apologise for you knowing the girls. But we do need to feed" Shadow replied and held his hand out for Silver, Silver took his hand and she was escorted to the bed.
"Why me? Why do you want be to become like you?" Silver asked.
"Because I've been watching you for a while and I want you to become my wife" Shadow role the white hedgehog.
"I have a condition" Silver said, Shadow looked at her and nodded.
"If I become me like you and marry you, I want you to hunt animals not humans... if you can't do that then just drain my blood as well" Silver said in a harsh tone.
"How about donated human blood?" Shadow asked.
"I-I could accept that" Silver said in an accepting tone.
"Very well" Shadow said and he held out a ring to Silver's hand. Silver looked nervously but signed and accepted the ring.
"Your mine now, we shall have the wedding in 2 weeks, you will have your dress fitted tomorrow" Shadow said and left the room. Silver looked out the window.
"What have I done" she said and began crying.