Chapter 4

I woke up to a pain in my chest. My bones started cracking. I kept screaming but no one came. What is happening. I thought. It had been an hour and the pain finally stopped. That's when I realized that I am on four legs. I turned into a werewolf. A white one to be exact. I wanted to be back into my human form so I thought about me being a human again and it worked but I was naked. I grabbed a blanket since my clothes were ripped. No one came to help me through my pain so I decided that I am not going to talk to anyone and become mute.

It's been an hour and someone finally came down. I changed into my wolf form and growled at whoever it is. It was Aiden. Alexandria! He yelled. What? She asked while coming up next to him. Aiden pointed at me and I continued to growl at them. Xander please go back to your human form we need to talk. My sister said. I changed into my human form and grabbed the blanket. When did this happen? She asked. I didn't say anything. Xander? My sister asked. He's not going to talk. Aiden said. Why? My sister asked. He was in a lot or pain I'm guessing last night and no one came to help him through it. He feels like no one cares about him. Xander that is not true. This place is sound proof. Xander said. Well if u care about me than why am I locked up in a cell. I thought. I'm going to try and convince my father to let him out. Aiden said and then left. My sister looked at me with a sad look and than left. Great I'm alone again. I though but then someone appeared out of the darkness.

Aiden's Pov.

I was going to go to John's house to kill him but then I heard a yelp. The pack went towards the woods where the sound came from and when we found where is was coming from we seen Xander stitching up a rouge. My father wanted to lock it up but Xander wouldn't listen and got himself locked up. I didn't want them to lock Xander up but I didn't want to upset my father.

It was morning and I decided to go and visit Xander. When I did he was a beautiful white wolf. Alexandria! I yelled because I figured that she wanted to see Xander in wolf form. What? He asked and I pointed to Xander who was still growling. Xander please change back to your human form we need to talk. Alexandria said. He changed back to human form and grabbed a blanket. When did this happen? She asked. Xander didn't say a word. Xander? She asked. He is not going to say anything. I said. Why? She asked. He was in alot of pain I'm guessing last night and no one was here to help him get through it. He feels like no one cares about him. That's not true Xander. This place is sound proof. Well I am going to try and convince my father to let him go and walked out. I came up to my fathers office and knocked on the door. Come in! My father yelled. Can we let Xander out please? I said. He let a rouge escape. The rouge that we have been trying to catch for years. He said. Father please. I said. Okay fine. He said and handed me the keys. When I got down to the cell Xander was gone. I ran back up to my fathers room and asked him if he has seen him. He said that he hasn't seen him but he will put out a search team for him. My phone started playing would you still be there by of mice and men. Hello? I answered. I know that Alexander is your mate. The voice said. It sounded very familiar. How do u know that? I asked. I seen the way u look at him. I'm your best friend not him! He said. John? I asked. You won't find me in time to save your mate. He said than hung up.