Chapter 23

Aiden's Pov.

I woke up and Xander was not beside me then I remembered that he is in a cell. I got out of bed and got a shower. When I was done I got dressed in a plain black T-shirt with red pants. After I was done getting dressed I went down to the cell that Xander is in. When I got down there he was still sleeping so I decided to sit in the chair across from his cell and wait for him to wake up.

It has been an hour and Xander finally wakes up. What are u doing down here? He asked while rubbing his eyes. I miss u. I said. He laughed. I seen u last night. He said. Too long. I said and he looked at me. Xander with u being kidnapped  I always want to be by your side so nothing happens to u again. I said. Aiden I am not going anywhere. I have the key so no one is getting in unless I want them in. He said. Can I come in? I asked. I don't know Aiden. He said. Please. I said. Fine. He said then grabbed the key and unlocked the door. When he unlocked the cell door I walked in and he locked it behind me. I sat on the mattress and he came over and sat beside me. It's weird not waking up with u and your arms around me. He said. Yes I know I miss putting me arms around u. I said then put my arms around his waist and put my head on the crock of his neck. He put his arms out me and hugged me. Once we find out what I am we will be able to be together again. Well maybe. He said. I got out of the hug and looked him in the eyes. What do u mean by maybe? I asked. If I am evil or something close to it then I am not going to leave this cage. He said. Xander. I started but he cut me off. No Aiden. I am not hurting anyone. He said. Fine but thinking of hurting people Cody and Brady have been leaving us alone since what happened. I said. They are probably scared of me now and u should be too. He said. Xander I will never be afraid of u no matter what u turn out to be. I love u. I said then leaned over and kissed him. I love u too. He said then kissed me.

We made out until we were out of breath. I crawled on top of him and pinned him down on the bed. I leaned down and sucked on where I bit him. He moaned. After a while I pulled away. I don't want to do this in a cell. I said then got off of him. He sat up and whispered in my ear. Then we can go up to our room but I will have to come back down here when we are done. He said. I looked at him. Are u sure? I asked. I wanted to make sure that he is ready before going any further. Yes. He said then got up and unlocked the door. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me out of the cell.

Alexander's Pov. (Warning fluffy unicorn stuff.)

I have a feeling that Cody and Brady want me dead now for what I did so I didn't want to die a virgin. Once we got up to our room I pushed Aiden onto the bed. I crawled on top of him and started kissing him. A little bit later I took of his shirt and then started kissing down his chest. Once I reached the top of his pants I undid his belt. I was about to unbutton his pants but he rolled us over so that I was on the bottom and started kissing me. I unbuttoned his jeans while we were still kissing. He took off my shirt and went to my neck biting it. I moaned in pleasure. He undid my pants and took them off leaving me in my boxers. I flipped us over and took off his pants. I took him in my hands through his his boxers. He sits up grabs my face and shoves his tongue down my throat. I pulld away from him. He looked at me confused but then I took off his underwear and started to give him a blow job. When he got hard he picked me up and put my on the bed. Are u sure? He asked. I nodded me head and he took off my boxers and turned me over. Just relax. Aiden said and then started pushing in me. At first it hurt but then it turned into pleasure. He turned me over so that I was facing him and then put himself back into me. He leaned down and put his face in the crock of my neck. He pulled out and came on my stomach. He rolled over and layed beside me. Shower time. I said and got up. Coming? I asked. Yeah. He said and got up. When we were done showering we got dressed and then layed on the bed waiting until it's time for me to go back down to my cell. You are real quiet when u moan. Next time I want u to be louder. He said. I laughed not with people around. I said. I don't want u to go back down there will u sleep with me please? He begged. I am sorry babe but I have too. I said. Where is he? The alpha said while walking into the room. Sorry Alpha. I said while standing up. Dad it wasn't his fault. Aiden said. I don't care son give me the keys. Alpha said. I handed him the keys and two guys grabbed my arms and took me down to the cell. Goodnight Aiden. I said as they threw me into the cell. Then layed on my bed and fell asleep.

Aiden's Pov.

You didn't have to do that he was going to go back down on his own. He knows that he might be a bad person and he doesn't want anyone to get hurt. I begged him to come out. I said. Just go to sleep son. My father said and walked out. I layed on the bed. Goodnight Xander. I said then fell asleep.