Chapter 5

Alexander's Pov.

I woke up with a with a headache. Where am I? I thought. Than everything came back to me. John came to my cell and hit me over the head with something. I looked around and by the looks of it I am in a basement and tied to a bed. You are finally awake. John said. I gave him a what do u want look. Well you see Aiden is mine and you can't have him. I gave him a confused look. He slapped me across the face and said you are his mate that's why and you are going to wish you were never his mate when I am done with u. He said and than started hitting me. After a few broken bones later he started taking off my clothes. I just started shaking not knowing what he is going to do to me. When he took off all my clothes he just stared and didn't say anything. He took out his phone and started to call someone. I know that Alexander is ur mate. He said. That's when I knew who he was talking to. I didn't hear what Aiden said but John said " I see the way you look at him. I am your best friend not him! He waited for a little bit and than said that he won't find your mate on time to save him. Than he put the phone back in his pocket. I just stared at him not knowing what he meant by that. I will be back. He said than left. I have to think about the stories I read about werewolf's. One of the stories I read said something about communicating through mind link but I am not mated yet so that won't work. Wait! My sister! I think I will be able to contact her if I try hard enough. Dria! I yelled in my mind. Dria! I yelled again. Xander? I heard her say. Help me please I am in a basement somewhere. Maybe John's house. I don't know. Please don't let him kill me. I begged in my head. A door slammed shut which made me jump. You were trying to contact someone weren't you. Weren't you! He said/yelled. I shook my head no. Liar! He said and then hit me in the face. Damn it now we have to go somewhere else. He said than I blacked out.