Chapter 26

Aiden's Pov.

I woke up to Xander screaming in his sleep. Xander baby wake up. I said while shaking him. He wouldn't ask up and continued screaming. Xander! I yelled and continues shaking him and he finally woke up but looked scared to death. I picked him up and put him in my lap and he cried on my shoulder. It's okay Xander it was just a dream. I said while rocking him back and forth. It has been a week and Xander has been having bad dreams ever since the fire and him killing Cody and Brady. His nightmares would go back and forth from the fire to him killing them. I can tell which one he has because he says that he is evil and that he should get locked up or killed when he has the killing dream. For the fire dream he would wake up and look around the room not saying a word. It has been getting worse and worse every night. He won't go to sleep but I make him and I think we are drifting apart because of his nightmares. I don't want us to drift apart. I just want him to be okay. After he was done crying he got off of me and went to the bathroom. Xander! I yelled while running towards the bathroom before he shut the door. He has been cutting himself again. I got in the bathroom before he shut the door. Xander don't think about it. I said. He just looked away from me. Xander. I said while walking towards him but he back up. That made my wolf whine. He is pushing us away. Xander please just let me help u. I said. No just leave me alone. He said. I feel like my heart just broke into pieces. Xander. I started but he cut me off. Just get out! I don't want to see u again! He yelled while pointing at the door. My heart literally just broke. Well that hurt. I thought then walked out the door and went to my old room. Since Cody and Brady are dead I got my room back. I layed on my bed and just cried. After a while of crying I drifted off to sleep.

Alexander's Pov.

Just get out! I don't want to see u again! I yelled to Aiden. I regretted it because his face looked like he was in pain but I didn't let it show. I just need time to get back to normal. These dreams are turning me into something evil. Just like whatever I am is evil. When are they going to figure out what I am? I thought and layed back in bed and fell back to sleep even know I didn't want to but I was tired and it was 5 in the morning.

Alexander's Pov.

I knew it was early in the morning but I couldn't sleep knowing that Xander is having these bad dreams. I looked over at Rose and she fastasleep. I got up and went over to Xander's and Aiden's room just in time to hear Xander yell. Get out! I never want to see u again! I heard someone walking towards the door so I hid. Aiden ran looking broken. Xander would never say that to Aiden because he loves him. What happened to my brother? I thought then went back to my room and layed on the bed beside Rose. I thought about what I should do to get Xander back to himself. I thought before I drifted back off to sleep.