Chapter 25

Alexander's Pov.

I woke up with another nightmare but Aiden was not by me Alexandria was. Where is Aiden? I asked while sitting up. We don't know. She said. I got out of bed and ran outside changing into my wolf. I ran until I reached the water. Aiden where are u? I mind linked him. I don't know a guy named Sam Daley's house in the basement. He mind linked back. I ran back to the pack house and grabbed my computer. I looked up his name and it turns out that he is a criminal. Him and his partner Frank Johnston killed 50 people and they were caught trying to kill a police officer. The police officers got there right in time before they killed her. Okay so the cops didn't really care that 50 people got killed and then they finally get them when they go after a cop. I continued reading. Sam and Frank broke out of jail August 1st 2014. That was two day ago. I thought. I skimmed through the page until I came across where Sam used to live. He probably won't be there but I am going to give it a shot. I thought. Xander what ever u do do not go alone. Brady and Cody are apart of this and they are expecting only u to walk through that door. Aiden said through mind link. It is a two hour run so I didn't have time to go and tell them. I mind linked Alexandria telling her to bring the pack and I gave her the address. Aiden is there. I said. Okay be careful don't do anything until we get there. She said. I can't I am sorry. I said. Then continued running.

Aiden's Pov.

I woke up to someone splashing water on me. I looked up to see a man in his 20's. Who are u? I asked. My name is Sam Daley. He said. Where am I? I asked. My house in the basement. He said then someone came barging through the door. Don't tell him where he is you idiot. The guy said and slapped him in the back of the head. Where are u? Xander asked through mind link. At a guy named Sam Daley's house. I said back. Sorry Frank. Sam said. Why am I here? I asked. Our boss told us to. Sam said. Who's that? I asked but then the door opened. I am. Cody said while walking in the door with Brady. Great. I thought. Xander what ever you do do not come alone. Cody and Brady are behind this and are expecting u to show up by yourself. I mind linked Xander but he didn't respond. Damn it. He is going to come alone anyways. I thought. Cody pulls out a chair and sits down. Now we just sit and wait for him. He said.

Alexander's Pov.

When I reached the house that they are keeping Aiden in I looked around and its quiet. Too quiet. I thought. I looked through the window of the house and there were at least 20 people sitting in the livingroom. Who knows how many are in the other rooms of the house. Who are these guys and what are they doing working for Cody and Brady. I thought. I decided to wing it and see how it turns out. I barge through the front door. Waiting for me? I said. They all nodded. Take me to Aiden. I said. Two guys grabbed my arms and took me to the basement. Aiden was tied up to a chair with chains while Cody is sitting in front of him and Brady is standing beside him. Nice for u to finally show. Now we can begin. Cody said. They put me in a chair and chained me up. Begin what? I asked. This. Brady said and then kisses Aiden. I struggled trying to get out of the chains. Am I making u jealous. Brady said then grabbed his dick. Aiden obviously didn't like that because he growled at him. Please tell me u brought back up. Aiden mind linked me. They should be here soon. I mind linked back. I hope I thought. Brady leaned over and tried to kiss Aiden but he just kept his mouth closed. Brady didn't like that so he squeezed his dick which made him open his mouth and he took that opertunity to shove his tongue down his throught. I felt my eyes turning red and the next thing I knew I was standing up and out if the chains. I was looking at the ground so I looked up and Brady and Cody looked scared. No one touched Aiden but me. I said. The backed up all the way to the wall. Before I knew what I was doing I killed Cody and Brady. I turned back to normal and I backed up. What did I do? I said while shaking. I didn't take my eyes off of there bodies. When I hit the wall I sank down to the floor. I-I killed them. I am a monster. Why would I do something like that? I asked myself out loud. The door barged open but I was too scared to care. Xander calm down baby it's going to be okay. He said while putting me in his lap. I'm so sorry. I don't know. I started but Aiden caught me off. It's okay Xander calm down. He said while rubbing my back trying to calm me down. It worked and I fell asleep but not before I felt him kiss my forehead.

Aiden's Pov.

Xander killed Cody and Brady and he started to freak out. The pack finally came and let me out of the chains. I ran over to Xander and put him in my lap trying to calm him down. Once he fell asleep. I picked him up and carried him out of the house. Is he alright? Alexandria asked. Not so sure. He just killed Cody and Brady and he was freaking out. I said. My poor brother. He has been through so much. She said. I nodded my head. I am going to go home and put him to bed. I said. Okay. Thank you. She said

For what? I asked her. For helping him. No matter what happens to him you are always there for him and I thank you for that. She said. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

When we got home I put him in our bed then I went to take a shower. I can still feel his filthy hand on me. After my shower I got dressed and layed beside Xander. I will always love u for better or worse. I said. This was a long week. I thought then fell asleep.