Chapter 12

Alexander's Pov.

Once I got back to the pack house Aiden came up to me and hugged me. I am glad that you are okay.  He said and I gave him a sad look. What's wrong? He asked. Rose and Alexandria came up to us. My  father is our to get you and Rose to get to us. I said. Omg Xander is talking again. Did anyone else realize that? Rose said really excited. Omg he is! Aiden said sounded excited too. Didn't you guys hear me your lives are in danger! I said. Yeah we heard you. Don't worry about us we can take care of ourselves. Aiden said.

I am sitting on my bed waiting for Aiden to get out of the shower. I am just thinking about what my father is planning on doing. What are you thinking about?  Aiden asked coming into the room and sitting next to me. What my father is planning. I said. Baby there is nothing to worry about I can take care of my self. He said. What if there are five of them against you! What are you going to do then! I yelled while standing up and pacing back and forth. Xander sit down.  He said. I can't. How can you be so calm about this when my father is out to get you at any moment! I yelled and sat back on the bed. I will use my wolf call. It's the one we use when we are in trouble. The pack will come and help. Plus if I do get kidnapped I can mind link my father and tell him where I am or atleast who's got me and then the pack will check their whole land and won't stop till they find me. He said. Why can't you mind link me? Wait never mind. It's because we are not fully mated. I said. Exactly. Aiden said then kissed me. He got up and put on his jacket. Where are you going? I asked. I have to go and patrol. He said. No don't go!  You don't know If he will be out there!  I said while standing up and grabbing his wrist. Xander baby you have to let me go. I will be fine I promise. Get some rest and I will be here when u wake up. Okay? He said. Okay. Be careful. I said. He gave my a kiss and said always then left. I layed in bed and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Aiden.  About an hour later I fell asleep.

Aiden's Pov.

It has been an hour of patrolling and still nothing. Its five in the morning to we decided to head back. When we got back everyone but one person came back. Tosha! Who are we missing? I asked.  She looked around and then said Seth. Which part did he cover? I asked. The south end. She said than went inside. I started walking towards the woods where Seth was patrolling to see if I can find him. Seth! I yelled. Seth! I yelled again. Over here! He yelled back. I ran over to where the voice came from. What happened?  I asked while pulling Seth from the ground.  I don't know someone come up from behind me and hit me on  the head knocking me out. Xander,  Alexandra and Rose! You go and check Roses room. I am going to check on Xander.

Once we go to the house I ran upstairs to Xanders room. When I opened the door he was gone. Alexandria and Rose are not there. Seth said. Aiden what's wrong? I heard a sleepy voice say. I turned around and ran towards Xander hugging him. Aiden what's wrong did something happen? Xander asked. Your sister and Rose is gone. No they are not they are in the livingroom. Didn't you see them when you came in? Xander asked. No I didn't.  I said than ran downstairs.  I ran over to Rose and hugged her. Wow Aiden is everything Okay? Rose asked. No. Someone knocked Seth out. If that person didn't get you guys than who did they get? I asked. Oh No! Xander said then ran upstairs. A little bit later he comes back downstairs. Sophia and her mate are gone. Xander said.