Just a fan

[A/N I'm making this first chapter short because it's just an introduction and I wasn't sure about writing a Dielari fanfic, but I'm going to give it a go! I'll still be updating Germangie fanfic too. Vote or comment to let me know what you think. Or don't. That's cool too.]

"Come on Clara! It was just a fan!" I heard him shout as he followed me up the stairs to my apartment. I stopped on the balcony on the floor below my apartment. I turned to see him standing in front of me panting for breath.

"Diego, you kissed her!" I shouted, raising my hands around my head.

"On the cheek! For a picture! It didn't mean anything, you're being crazy!" He argued back.

"Oh so I'm crazy now?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"No, I didn't mean that." He said in a calmer tone. "I just mean, she's just a fan, I don't know her, she just wanted a picture."

"Well she was your age and you looked pretty cosy." I protested.

He walked closer to me and put his arms around my waist.

"Yes, we looked cosy, because I love my fans, just like you love yours. But I love them in a friendly way, obviously. I love you in a different way, in a special way and you have to stop getting jealous." He said as he kissed me on the nose.

I love it when he does that.

I let out a sigh because I knew he was right. I don't expect him to not pose with his fans because that would be cruel. It's just I get jealous, because he's mine.

"I know." I sighed.