Tv or reality?

I just sat in my apartment watching tv when there was a knock at the door. I quickly stood up and ran to the door. I opened the door and was shocked when someone's lips touched mine.

Diego was kissing me. I pushed him away laughing.

"Diego, what are you doing?" I asked still laughing.

"What?" He grinned.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"What, can't a guy kiss his girlfriend?" He joked.

"Yes." I replied kissing him back.

"But not like that." I said when the kiss was over. "You'll give a girl a heart attack!"

"Come on" he laughed as he took my hand. "We're are going to be later for your first day filming Violetta!"

The cast had been filming for a couple of weeks now and the episode I return in gets recorded today! I'm so excited to be returning! When I left I was unsure if I was going to come back, but I'm glad I am.

***

"Clara, Deigo, the director wants to see you in his office." Came the professional, yet firm voice of a young man wearing a head set.

We both nodded and smiled and made our way to the office.

"What do you think this is about?" I whispered to Diego as we arrived outside the office.

He must have seen that I was worried because he kissed me on the nose, like he usually does, and whispered back "hey, don't look so worried. It's probably nothing."

I nodded in agreement and went in the office with Diego by my side.

"Diego, Clara, take a seat."

We dad as we were told and sat in the two seats in front of the desk.

"Great to have you back Clara." He said as he sat down behind his desk.

"Why did you want to see us?" Asked Diego. He never really was into small talk. Always liked to get the point.

"We've called you in because we've received a few complaints." He said as he flicked through some papers.

I just looked at Diego as if to say 'what's that go to do with us?'. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"The complaints were about you two." He said firmly not taking his eyes off of us.

"Wait, wait, wait." Said Diego as he squirmed about in his chair. "What do you mean people have complained about us?"

"People are not happy with your relationship."

I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked. So instead I just sat and listened, taking it all in.

"People don't think it's right that a teacher is dating a pupil." He explained.

"Are you serious?" Laughed Diego as he shook his head.

"Yes." He replied, as if he didn't see what was so funny.

"Hello people." Laughed Diego as he got out of his chair. "Clara isn't really a teacher! She isn't Angie, she's Clari. I'm not Diego I'm...Diego..." He quietened down when he realised what he'd just said.

Under different circumstances, I would have laughed.

"My point is" started Diego, sounding frustrated, "the point is, she is not my teacher. Violetta is just a tv show."

"Yes, I'm aware of this." He snapped back. "But the fans are seeing pictures of the two of you and are now getting to know about your relationship and parents aren't happy. They keep ringing and complaining. They don't think it's 'right'." He tried to explain.

Diego just shook his head and laughed angrily. "So what?" He asked. "Are you going to stop us from seeing each other?!"

He didn't reply. He just looked at us.

Diego started to walk around the room, muttering things.

"You are aren't you? You're going to make us stop seeing each other because people don't know the differences between tv and reality!"

"It's just until the end of this season." He tried to compromise with Diego.

Diego argued back for a while, determined to change his mind. I could tell that his mind was made up, so I spoke up.

"Diego, you heard him. We will have to stop seeing each other."