Happiest Day - V

Guys, it's been a week since the released of this book and I can't believe that it got 1.3K reads already!!

I honestly can't believe it that you guys will love this book. I hope you will like this part of this book.

I dedicated this chapter to Benita_16 because she's so kind and sweet and amazing author to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Pietro Boselli as Cameron 👆👆

•S C A R L E T T•

As we went to the History classes, we spotted people staring at us as some pervert guy whispering about how sexy me and Belle are and we just shrugged it off then I can feel all girl suddenly jealous over me as they can't got the guys attention and I just keep walking to my subject.

"Wow, people just staring at us, at you," Belle exclaimed and I just chuckled softly at her.

"Yeah, they staring at me because I'm not like a nerd anymore. If they know about who I am they sure will just bully me," I said with sighed.

"No, they wouldn't bully you because you are with us and you're changed now and that's all the matters. Just left the past and getting ready for the future," Eric said as I and Belle stared in awe because what he just said. Well, I knew he's not dumb because he can got here and he also the one and only football player at our junior high school who get top 20 best scores along with me and Belle.

"Wow, your quote is really great!", Belle exclaimed as Eric rolled his eyes and I told them I have to use a bathroom and I searching for the bathroom as I keep asking peoples where the bathroom is and they told to trail the hall then there'll be some sign for the bathroom and I thanked them and I keep walking as I spotted where the bathroom was, I went there and quickly use the bathroom.

When I finished, I washed my hands and fixing my hair then I left the bathroom to bumping into someone and I ended up falling to the floor.

'I didn't remember there was a wall here,' I thought as I went to look at some guy or the handsome guy I can say who just bumped me and he went to helping me and I standing back.

"Uh, sorry. I didn't see you," He apologize and I just nodded at him and told him that's okay and he just rubbing the back of his head flexing his muscles and it a really good muscle if I can say.

"My name's Cameron, Cameron Peter," He said introducing his name to me and I nodded.

"I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Hills," I said.

"So Scarlett what classes you are in?", He asked me.

"I've got Chemistry, History, Algebra, and English," I said to him and he nodded at me.

"Cool. I think we shared Algebra class," He said then I widening my eyes as I looked at my wrist watch and I told him I have to go because I might be late by now and he said the same then I went to search for History classes. I spotted the History classes and I took a deep breath before I went in to see there's no teacher as I spotted my best friends and they told me to sit in front of them. So I sat in front of them as the teacher entered the class and to my surprise I see Nicholas went in with her as the girls gasped in surprised and he just give them a smile as the girls giggled at him.

"Okay everybody please calm down. This is Prince Nicholas and I hope you treated him right, got it!", She told us and we just nodded then she told Nicholas to choose for the seat then he looking around as the girls quickly shoved each other to leave their spot for him and instead to sat with them, he spotted the chair beside me is empty and he sat there, again beside me. I tried my best not to freaking out as he looked at me with those handsome face of him.

"Looks like we met again and again. I might think we fated together," He joked to me as I blushing madly and the teacher told us to introduce ourselves one by one, I waited until it's my turn and I went up to the front as the guys whistling to me but I ignored them and introduce myself and after the quick introduction I went to my seat to seeing Nicholas grinning at me.

"Guess I know what makes you allergies so when we went out I will make sure you will see none of them," He said as he winks and keep grinning and I just blushed as the girls say "Aww" to us and that's make me more embarrassed.

The history went well because Mrs. Morris tell us to work on group containing 2 people's per group and I can see all the girls starting to running to Nicholas seat bugging him to be with them as Mrs. Morris told them to stop before they get detention and they get a 'D' scores for the rest of the semester and they just pouting and sat back to their chair.

Then I looked at Eric and Belle who gave me a apologetic looks that I can guess. They are pairing with each others so I had to find my own partner then I looked at Nicholas.

"Want to be my partner?", He suddenly asked me and I feel like I'm going to shout really loud if there wasn't people here and I just trying to be cool and nodded casually at him and he gave me a smile as I earning snicker and ramble from the girls about how lucky I am and how much they better than me but I just ignores it as the teacher gave us our assignment and the teacher told us to search for the unique culture all around the world and write it down on the paper and present it to the front of the class and the assignment is due for 2 weeks so I keep thinking about the unique culture I knew.

"So any idea for this assignment?", He asked me and I nodded as I remembered the unique from Indonesian and how great it is.

"Ugh, I was thinking about Indonesian cultural because they are so many and by what I learned from the internet there's thousands. So um do you like the idea?", I said asked him about my idea and he just nodded at me.

"Yeah, I like that. I think we can work on this assignment really well," He said gave me a breath-taking smile that I always loved, then we searched for what Indonesian culture we wanted to analyst, we agreed to search for the really unique culture from Indonesia. After that the class ended and we haven't decided about what culture we should write so he asked me for my number and I became more shocked than before and I gave him my number and after that I bid him goodbye as he went to his guards and I went to my best friends as Eric brought a car so he insisted to dropped me off on my house as he and Belle going to Belle's house to dropped her off.

When I entered the house I greeted by the awesome smell of foods and cake. Yummy. My mum's the best chef in the world and I went to the kitchen and went to hug my mum and she just smiled at me and asked me how was the first day of the high school and I told her I am really happy and told her about everything from meeting the prince until ended up to be a partner with him and she gasped at that and smiled even wider and she told me that the God vowed me and him together and I just rolled my eyes at her and told her I want to take a bath and I went upstairs to take a bath.

'Today's the happiest day of my life.' I thought as I stripped off from my clothes to take a bath.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading it...

I hope you guys like it and let me know what do you think about Cameron so far.

Hope you have a great life~~