Dreaming - VI

•S C A R L E T T•

As I finished shower to clean myself, I heard my phone beeping sign someone just texted me. I just shrugged it off then picked up some comfy to wear. After that I comb my hair and finally checked out my phone to see there was 2 notifications from my best best friends and a notification from an unknown number then I decided to open the message from the unknown number first.

Unknown Number :
Hi, it's me.
5.23 PM

I stared confusingly at the message and insisted to asking who is it.

Me :
Um, who is it?
5.26 PM

U

Unknown Number :
Oh pardon me, I'm Nicholas

from earlier. Do you
remember me?
5.27 PM

I stared at the message with the shocked expression on my face and suddenly I freaked out and scream and my door barked open revealing my mom worried expression. Upss.

"What happened honey?! Are you okay? Where's the burglar, let's teach them some lesson!" She said and yep she's my mum truly are and I just shook my head to my head and softly chuckled at her expression. If you wondering why mum act like
that. Well it's started like 4 years ago.

Flashback :

Me and my mum planning to go to
the mall for shopping for the baby necessary things as such as baby foods, diapers, milk, talcum powder, and some other baby stuffs.

My mum is expecting a baby boy and me are expecting a baby brother since me and my mum went to the doctor last week and he told us and my dad, we're going to have a boy well to me a baby brother. I can't wait to see him to born to the world and looking at his cuteness. After me and my mum getting our cart then we're heading to the Indonesian foods restaurant because me and my mum love it so much. I love Indonesian foods since my grandma brought me some 'Sate Padang' when I was 9 years old when she and my grandpa were doing some research on the animals and plants in Indonesia.

And yep, the both grandma and grandpa are scientist and they loved to doing some research and science project. My grandma even told me that they met because of the science and research then they became closer and closer until they married and have a wonderful family with 3 kids. That should be my mum, Uncle Gerald, and Aunt Mary.