My tv!

(Y/n)- your name
(E/c) - eye color
(H/c) - hair color
(F/f) - favourite food
(Y/h) - your home for example New York city or San Antonio or Puerto Rico or Spain ( I think you get it )
(B/n) brother name
(S/n) sister name
_________________________________

It was a normal day in (y/h) for (y/n) closing the bakery and coming home to watch her favourite tv series sonic x. Little did she know, her life was soon going to change as she knew it. It all started when she was walking home

(Y/N) POV

  I was walking home from my bakery to watch my favourite tv show when I got a call from my brother saying him and my sister are coming over. I groaned and tested ok in response when ever they are around something gets broken and the SONIC x series finale was today.

(Time skip)

I was turning on the tv when I heard the door bell ring it could have only been (b/n) and (s/n) I groaned as I opened the door wishing I would have made house break proof. "Hi (y/n)!" (B/n) said in his usual cheery voice. I nodded my head and walked into the living room.

(S/n) walked into the living room as well  then saw my 70 inch flat screen tv. What can I say my bakery gets good money I still get enough money when I distribute the moolah between my co-workers.

"Woah, this tv is HUGE, can I watch something?" (S/n) asked, but before I could say no, she flopped on my WHITE couch forgetting there was a cookie in her back pocket smearing chocolate all over the cushion where she sat. "(S/n)! Look what you did how the fuck am supposed to clean that out!" She looked startled by how I yelled at her I always seemed calm when they broke my stuff but I Just got NEW furniture and she was ruining it before I could that is if I ever did I know I wouldn't smear chocolate all over the seat.

"Sorry" she mumbled and hung her head low. "Well I forgive your apology put now you either ow me a new white cushion or clean that one out I looks like you just pooed on my couch!" I said trying not to yell some more she nodded and I walked into the kitchen for dinner I was just gonna eat some of the left over (f/f) I cooked yesterday.

Before I could heat anything up there was a loud boom coming from the living room. And what I saw made me loosely sanity they were fighting over the remote right by my tv!

"Wait stop you guys will break something!" I yelled but they didn't listen of course when did the ever listen. Then out of nowhere (s/n) grabbed the remote from (b/n) and threw it behind her causing a HUGE crack to form on my brand new just got yesterday 70 inch tv!  It wouldn't even turn on! The siblings just froze and looked out my face it pretty much said 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!' I took a deep breath and pointed to the door (s/n) grabbed my cushion and and ran out of the door. (B/n) walked slowly and stopped behind me and said sorry but I Just stood there like I was a statue.

When they left I looked at my tv what a waste of money I should get them to buy me a new tv but the sonic x season finale was gonna be over by then. I sighed, when I looked at my watch I noticed I still had time to buy a new tv before the finale an hour to be exact. I put on my coat shoes and hat and hopped in my car hopping to see a tv store near by.