we are just friends!

SONIC' S P.O.V

I was getting tired of letting shadow steel (y/n) from me I knew I couldn't kill him now because he was on our side so the next best thing is to steal (y/n) from shadow. I will ask her on a date and kiss her and tell her that I love her.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Shadow and I have been hanging out for a while I usually teach him about earth and its ways and ask him questions about himself and he asked all sorts of questions some too embarrassing to talk about, others were personal and stuff.

Though I did notice that sonic acts weird when he is around shadow I still don't understand what his problem is.

Shadow' s P.O.V

I have been asking (y/n) about the world and stuff and she asks about me sometimes I ask her questions and her face turns red I seriously need to know how she color changes she isn't a chameleon is she?

I have also noticed that I have and increased heart rate when I'm around her I don't understand this feeling, I don't think I ever will i think I'll ask (y/n) tonight.

Normal P.O.V

All the damage  of the town was fixed and Chris was finally able to return home with cream. The gang of animals hid in places in the living room to surprise the gang coming back from their stay.
Shadow have lots of questions and was confused to what they were doing but you just told him to shut up and go with it. When they entered the room every one shouted surprise! Witch startled the child and rabbit and made them yelp in shock.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time when sonic decided to ask you out. When he walked up to you shadow was asking about love which made sonic furious.

Shadow' s P.O.V

(Y/n) and I were having a conversation when blue boy came and interrupted it, I freaking hate him he is so annoying. "Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanna hang out tonight", he was asking her to hang out but this is what (y/n)  described as a date. And dates mean you love each other  And I just figured out I love (y/n) but she loves sonic. 'Please say no please say no PLEASE SAY NO!' I thought, "sure sonic what time?" She replied, sonic smirked at me and said "in about an hour" and walked away smirking. Stupid hedgehog why did she go with him. I walked upstairs into my secret room and felt a lump in my throat when I got into the room I began to cry I curled up in a ball and cried.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Sonic pretty much asked me on a date and the only reason I said yea is for amy, I mean, I would NEVER steal sonic from Amy, she is a good girl and once you know why she loves sonic you actually understand her more. She just feels as if she has to repay him for all the times he saved her that's why she follows him around just in case there was a way to repay her debt so if I took sonic away from my best friend then I'm an awful friend.

I really didn't want to dress out  for him so I just took out my ponytail and put on lip gloss and a white jacket, see nothing much. I called amy upstairs and told her how sonic asked me out and how I was gonna get him to fall in love with her. And she seemed ok with it.

About an hour later sonic came to get me and we went on a walk.

Sonic' s P.O.V

My plan was going perfectly get (y/n) to walk with me and "accidentally" run into the news people. When we got to our destination the news people were recording the place that I set up for (y/n) and I. When we sat down she looked uncomfortable with the people watching us she'll get used to it.

We were eating and having a good time then the new people began to interview us. (I'm gonna write the dialogue in a different form)

N: sonic! Sonic! What are you doing with her
S: we are on a date that's all
N: sonic don't you love amy?
S: ahh  no I don't at all
Y: sonic I-
N: (y/n) are you sonic's girlfriend
Y: I-
S yes she is, we love each other deeply
N: can you prove to us your love
S: of course! *kisses (y/n) deeply*

Y/n P.O.V

Sonic was kissing me, and I didn't kiss back I didn't love him I loved shadow I was doing this for amy not cause I wanted to!

Once he stopped kissing me, the news people seemed satisfied and left, once they left I was so fucking angry at h  I could have riped his grin off his face.

"So, how do you feel?" That question pissed me off more. "Um how am I feeling I feel....... SERIOUSLY PISSED HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUST SPREAD LIES LIKE THAT ON THE GOD DAMN NEWS!!!!!!!!" He looked shocked no reply either he just picked me up bridal style and  ran home.

When we got there amy and shadow looked pissed as I don't know what well shadow didn't show it as much as amy, but I could see it in his eyes he was angry and hurt, and so was I.

And turned off the tv and stomped  over to me I was scared as fuck. "YOU LIAR I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE DOIMG THIS FOR ME"L, YOU JUST STOLE MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!! I HATE you"
Nononono  they watched the news fuck "amy I can explain" "I don't wanna hear it!" She yelled and ran away hands shadow as eyed sonic and walked away. "No..." I fell to me knees and began to cry "hey it's ok (y/n)who needs them, at least you have us." Sonic said putting a hand on my back who the fuck does he think he is "I NEED THEM SONIC I LOVE THEM AND I NEVER WANTED US, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS NOT AN ITEM AND TALKING ALL YOUR FUCKING SHIT YOU RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP I HATE YOU SONIC!!!!" I said and ran off.