Chris

Nobody's POV

The master emerald began to glow a vibrant green "what's happening?" Knuckles gasped. "Like we're supposed to know" you replied Crossing your arms even though she did know what was happening

(Y/n) POV

I watched pretty much all the episodes of Sonic X Chris is back! Everyone watched it glow as an object began to form. It was Chris

Chris' POV

I can't believe it! All of my old friends are right here! I haven't seen them in so long! Then I realized something, all my clothes were way too big

"You haven't changed buddy!" Sonic smiled "Sonic! It's so great to see you again!" I rushed up to hug my old best friend.

"So how've you been?" (Y/n) smiled. "I've been splendid! How about you?"

Nobody's POV

"That's where the problem lies" Tails frowned. Before Chris could ask why, Sonic fainted. "Sonic! Is he okay! What happened?"

Knuckles put his hand on Sonic's forehead "just worn out is all" Chris nodded and sighed in relief. "Let's go back to Vanilla's place and help my poor sonikku" Amy sighed

Time Skip Chris' POV

Everything looked so different from Earth it was all dark and gloomy  some trees were broken and small fires were set. I looked at everyone and nobody seemed happy

Tails looked quite upset, Knuckles who was carrying Sonic,Shadow, and (y/n) looked tired and Cream and Amy looked depressed and a girl I've never seen before. What could have possibly happened to everyone?

Cream knocked on the door of a very small cottage "mama, we're home" she said hugging her chao Cheese. Vanilla opened the door and gasped.

"oh! What could have possibly happened to you all?" She looked at me "hello there Chris, please come in everyone"

She led everyone in and they sat on the couch sighing in defeat. Knuckles went upstairs to place Sonic in a bed.

"What happened?" I asked looking at everyone. They exchanged looks and Tails finally spoke up. "A giant monster took the life source of our planet and we couldn't stop them.

Oh my "that happened?" I asked "sorry if I came at the wrong time"

Tails shook his head "no no! It's not like that, we're glad to see you and you came so fast only six months Chris you're amazing!"

"But it actually took 6 years for me to make a machine to get me here"

"What! No way!" Amy gasped. "I guess that explains why I still look like a kid" I laughed feeling kind of awkward. I hadn't even noticed that there was a girl I had never seen before. 

"Hey what's your name?" I asked her 

"I'm Cosmo the sedrian" she said shyly, she seemed nice

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you" I took my hand out for her to shake it and she did.

Just then Cream's mother came downstairs with (y/n) "Chris its so good to see you again I'm just surprised you still remember us after 6 whole years"

"I didn't tell you that. " I said tilting my head to the side. Her face became bright red. She was embarrassed

(Y/n) POV 

Shit. I didn't mean to say that it was just something on my mind when he said that he was gone for 6 years on the show! I could feel my face heat up and it probably was red.  "Sorry I just overheard your conversation downstairs and I-" I shrieked when I felt a hand on my shoulder "you're spiraling" it was Shadow.

"Oh, hehe sorry" my face probably more red than usual I rubbed the back of my neck and sat down

"So how's Sonic?" Chris asked looking up at Vanilla. "Oh you could all check up on him if you want" she replied softly. Honestly I didn't want to I never did forgive what he did to me so therefore I sat there when everyone except Shadow went upstairs 

"Team Sonic" I scoffed "what's so special about a blue hedgehog that runs fast, we all defeat bad guys but he's the one who gets ALL the credit"

Chris stoped walking uptairs and looked at me "so you still haven't made up with Sonic?"   I shook my head "I don't intend to either"

"But, Sonic is a good person-err mobian" I got up "do good Mobians practically force you to date them, spread lies on TV,cause me to loose my best friend and never even apologize!?" He stood there speechless "no I don't think so" I answered for him.

I walked outside to calm my self down and took a deep breath taking in the breeze "at least this part of Mobius isn't dead yet"

"It is pretty peaceful" I turned around to see my boyfriend standing at the door "you okay?" He asked standing next to me "no, I just can't stand how everyone thinks Sonic is so great after what he did"

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me pulling come into a hug "I understand your frustration" he smelled so nice "you're the only one I need to understand me" I pressed my face in his chest fur "you're getting better with physical affection"  he only chuckled softly "thank you"

AAAAAAAAAH!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IM SOSOOOSOSOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I I'LL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE TO UPDAYE MORE OFTEN 🙏🙏🙏🙏

-Jaibugg14