forgiveness

Your POV

I dive into the water after Sonic, I knew he couldn't swim, so if I didn't go and save him, it could've been detrimental.

I close my eyes and hold my breath as I feel the cold water touch my quills, it was surprisingly nice swimming water.

Quickly, I grab Sonic and swim to the nearest patch of land I can find.

~~~~~~~

I sat on the Island while Sonic lyed down on the sand, he was completely conscious, just tired, and probably didn't want to speak with me.

I was perfectly fine with it, I didn't want to talk to him either. I was perfectly fine with out awkward silence until...

"(Y/n)" Sonic groaned, he definitely sounded like he didn't want to talk at all.

"No" I replied, to stop a conversation from starting.

"Hey! I'm just tryna talk to ya!" the blue male sits up to face me, I quickly turn away.

"We're not going to pretend what happened didn't happen, even if it's over with." I scoffed.

"How many times do I have to say sorry!?" He waved his hands up defensively.

"Sorry doesn't always cut it, I have every right not to accept your apology!" I pointed at him.

"Well none of this would have started if you had just stayed in your world" he hissed.

That did it for me, my blood was boiling at this point.

"YOU cannot pin this all on ME!" I shouted.  Tears flooding my eyes "I didn't ask for any of this to happen! I went along with it, despite everything! I went along with it!"

"You lied me! You lied to Amy, I lost my friend because of you, she genuinely cares about you and you just toy with her feelings"

He had nothing to say, he was shocked.

We stated quiet for a bit before I decided to speak. "So, why did you do it?" I asked, I was sitting down hugging my knees so I didn't see his face.

"I was jealous, of you and Shadow..." he sighed. That confused, me, Sonic and jealous don't mix.

"I started to like you and then you started talking about this whole different guy, and it hurt I guess, and I kinda lost my mind, I really didn't mean for any of this to happen, I just want to be friends again."

I looked at him and pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to hurt you either" I spoke softly. And he slowly  hugged back.

"I'm  sorry to, I totally almost ruined your life, I wasn't thinking straight"  he replied. I smiled and let go "I forgive you Sonic, let's be friends again, you are kind of my idol"

"Really?"Sonic smirked, "So you do admit that I'm awesome in every way possible"

I snickered "nope! Cause you don't have any fluffy chest fur I can play with.

"Aw man! That's not fair!" He pretended to whine and I burst into laughter.

Unfortunately our fun was cut short because a whole bunch of tiny meterex crabs began to swarm the island.

"this should be fun" I reached in my back pocket to pull out my dagger.

"Agreed" Sonic did a spin dash knocking almost all of them out.

"Save some for me would ya" I stabbed a few myself.

We kept on fighting them but to no avail, they continued to flood the island.

Oh crap I remember this "Sonic! Carry my and I'll lead us to the others!" I shouted.

He looks back at me and nods, quickly scooping me up bridal style and speeding across the water.

"And we're off" I grinned, waving my arms in the air freely.

Sonic and I smiled at each ther and I lead him to the others.

I guess things won't be so bad out here.

~~~~~~~

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry,  I had lots of things going on and forgot to update! I had half of it done literally 2 months ago, I just never seemed to finish it :').

Sorry, y'all can hate me if you like 👌