cosmo

(y/n) POV
Shadow and I started to live with each other which was heaven and more I love my shadow more than ever. I constantly check on Amy now because sonic is away fighting some evil space thingy and she is concerned about him. When I was there cream walked in saying that there was a girl in her house that came from space when we got there shadow was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "Shadow when did you get here?" I asked poking his nose he placed his hand on my head and  replied"knuckles said there was a team meeting today". I smiled and walked away to go help the girl that cream said was hurt.

She was a little girl about tails' size and age,she had a green dress that looked like a flower and gold bracelets around her sleeves, she had green skin and short green hair and her eyes..... were blue if I remember correctly. This girl is Cosmo the seedrian.

Normal POV

Cosmo began to wake up in creams room with mobians surrounding her. "Look mama she's awake!" Cream squealed smiling happily. Cosmo tried to get up bit failed badly "oh dear" please don't get up you're still injured." Vanilla said while helping Cosmo sit in a comfortable position. "Hello my name is Cosmo and I am looking for Sonic the hedgehog."...

Amy's POV

What does she mean she's after MY Sonikku? Has she come to take him away from me! I swear on my Sonic that I will take her out see is my rival! "ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT SONIC IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE HIM FROM ME!!" I screamed she began to cry lightly and cream looked at me and sad "Miss Amy I don't think Miss Cosmo is here to date Mr. Sonic." Cream said worriedly.

I slightly calmed down and pointed to her "so WHY are you looking for Sonic?" I asked even though calm I was still a little bit angry. She wiped a bit of her tears away and sighed  "I'm sorry, but I don't have any intention of dating Sonic the hedgehog, I simply was going to ask if he could assist in saving my planet."

(y/n) POV

"I KNEW IT I WAS RIGHT!" I blurted out quickly covering my mouth. Every body stared at me "heheheh...um....just a hunch...."   They just looked at me like I was crazy I hate when people.. or mobians put the spotlight on me. Which reminds me, I miss my home and my siblings even if they ruin over half the stuff I have."Hello? (y/n)!" Knuckles said making me loose my train of thought. "what" I said simply paying really no mind to him.

"So where is Sonic the hedgehog?" Cosmo asked silently "he's off on a mission he should be back soon" tails replied "but when he does come back, we won't hesitate to help you!" Tails said I knew he liked her it's so obvious, and I totally ship it!

Cosmo's POV

All of these mobians are so nice even the pink one who yelled at me. Though I'm not sure about the black and red one, he didn't say a word at all plus, he lood scary "thank you... Thank you all so much for your help." I said "GO TEAM SONIC!" The pink one yelled. "YEAH" everyone except the black and red hedgehog and the (h/c) hedgehog said they simply looked and away and 'tsked'

________________________

I'm sorry for the wait but it's here hallelujah! I'm done with it!
Have a great day my lovely people

                                  _jaibugg14