in station square

(Idk why I used this song but it makes me happy)

(Y/n) POV

When I told the tv what  I wanted to watch  a bright blinding light flashed from the tv and I felt myself falling through a tube of electricity witch was scary as hell. The only reason I didn't scream was because I knew there wasn't anyone who could save me.

I could feel my body changing as if I was turning into something but what? I could see a bright light again and it felt like I hit something  hard but it didn't hurt. There was dust everywhere and I could only make out what I looked like (from what I could see) my hands looked normal besides the fact that I had gloves and pink bracelets on, I looked down and saw my normal clothes on but pink bracelets around my ankles and I had white shoes on I also realized I had a soft patch of fluff on my chest and a tail. I felt the top of my head and felt two ears and my short (h/c) hair was pushed back into a pony tail and I felt my nose also felt shorter ans smaller.

I can only guess in a mutant being because ME thinking what I think I'm thinking would be impossible but then again so is a tv that can send you to another dimension yet here I am so maybe just MAYBE I am a hedgehog.

The smoke cleared and I saw two figures standing in front of the whole I just realised I was in. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly an I was it was sonic and Chris. "S-sonic the hedgehog a-and c-chris" I stammered they seamed shocked that I knew their names.

"That's me" sonic said sticking his thumb up "are you ok?" Chris asked I nodded my head and they helped me up out of the ditch.
And of course they asked a lot of stupid questions (so I will do the dialogue differently until the questions are over)

C: where did you come from
Y: earth
S: aren't you a mobian
Y: n-no it complicated let's just say I am a human that somehow turned into this
C: a hedgehog?
Y: exactly
S: how did you fall like that
Y: I don't even know I don't have a scrape nor bruise.
C: do you know what happened before you got here
Y: yea I was turning on my tv to watch sonic x when a flash of light happened and now I'm here speaking of HOLY SHIT I'M MISSING THE FINALE NOOOOO I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HOW COSMO DEFEATS THE METEREX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
S: what's sonic x?
Y: only the best tv show ever created! I'll show it to you one of these days If I ever can
C: ok one last question how do you know our names?
Y: because of the sonic x series you guys are characters

The two friends stared at each other confused like,and turned to the tv showing a little bunny rabbit and her chao and men trying to get her off the bill board. "CREAM AND CHEESE!!!" Sonic and I said in unison which confused the blue blur and Chris also seemed confused I face palmed and ran outside and supprisingly, I was fast, not as fast as sonic but I'd say as fast as knuckles who was pretty fast.

"Wait you don't know where you are going!" Chris yelled to me but I have watched this episode I know exactly where I was going. Sonic and Chris followed me all the way to the base where cream was I stopped in front of the gates and sonic walked next to me Chris gave each of us a communicator. Sonic carried me to the entrance and busted open. "So uh how did you know that the bunny on tv was cream?" Sonic asked, "sonic x" I answered not really wanting to elaborate on my statement .

(Time skip till after cream is safe in the car ride back)

"Thank you for saving me Mr sonic and miss… what's yours name miss?" Cream asked me she was so sweet and innocent that's what I love about her. " oh my name is (y/n) and your welcome for saving you cream" j said in a soft voice before we could get back to Chris' house eggman attacked .

"EGGMAN!!!" I screamed which caused the car to stop and sonic jumped into the air and I saw him land on tails' plane. Amy and knuckles appeared from behind the rocket robot and tried to attack it only to fail and get grabbed I jumped up, to help them I didn't know how I was supposed to get up there. I felt in my back pocket my phone and ear plugs were there but I noticed there was also two daggers as well I pulled them out and began to climb the building with the daggers and when I got up there the rockets were trying to shoot tails.

I didn't know what to do so  I just threw one of my daggers  and it cut both of the rocket cords I was shocked when it came back to me and I caught it. Eggman looked pissed but I didn't care "SONIC FINISH THEM OFF!!" I yelled and he nodded and spin dashed through the robot causing it to break and explode. "WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS" eggman yelled "yeah yeah what ever" I replied and tails amy and knuckles look confused and shocked. "Before you say a word, my name is (y/n) and I fell to the ground not that long ago sonic and Chris found me so knuckles amy and tails you guys need to calm down  I mean no harm"

Knuckles jumped on me and started choking me "THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW OUR NAMES!!!!!" He yelled tightening his grip "i-its a power I *cough* have c-can't control it * cough cough*" I lied for a good reason I didn't wanna die yet I'm too young to die! Thankfully it worked and he let go of me.

"Well (y/n), it's very nice to meet you and I think I speak for all of us *cough cough exept knuckles cough cough* when I say welcome to the team! We all laughed and celebrated our victory maybe things wouldn't be entirely SO bad maybe I'll get to meet my darling shadow-kun.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ok I really like the sonic x series and its going great so far and don't worry I'm gonna have a little twist of my own my o/c will be Sonic's long lost sister ;) okay okay okay no more spoiling for us bye

                                           -jaibugg 14