Oh no

It's been a week since Shadow has been caught and (y/n) has been wreck. As cranky as she was before she's now 10x worse (me when I wake up before 10:00) everyone tried to do something to cheer here you, but nothing was working.

(Y/n) POV

I pretty much hate myself for letting him get caught, why did I let him push me out of the way? "(Y/n) come out of bed" Amy called like the third time today "no" I groaned "common!" She poked me "no"  I sighed turned on my stomach.

"5 more minutes" she pushed me off the bed "that's what you said 10 minutes ago" I groaned and got off the floor, walking out of the room

"Nice of you to finally join us (y/n)" Sonic joked,I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans so I flicked him off

Nobody's POV

Sonic flinched from the sudden action of (y/n) but turned his attention back to Tails, "while you were sulking we took the liberty to get a chaos emerald." Tails tunred to face (y/n)

"Whoop de fucking doo" she rolled her eyes sarcastically "we've been trying to track eggman for this entire week but we can't find his ship,I think If we keep searching, we'll be able to find him by next week!" Any smiled trying to lighten the mood

"It'll be that long, eggman could have done something to him by then" (y/n) whined she was truly worried for Shadow

Shadow's POV

Eggman has been keeping me in this stupid capsule for a week and it's starting to get annoying, he's always talking about how he wanted (y/n) instead of me. I'm just glad she's okay

"Shadow! I've figured it out" Eggman grinned at me "figured what out old man?" I rolled my eyes

"Why you were created" he poked the capsule, my eyes got wide, my purpose in life, how could he know.

"You were created by Gerald Robotnic correct?" I nodded my head slowly, how much does he know about me. "How do you know that?" I snapped banging on the capsule.

"I'm his grandson, Dr Eggman Ivo (Ivor?) Robotnic" get had to be lying there was no way he could be related to my creator. None whatsoever, but then, I could see the resemblance.

"You were created for destruction Shadow! To rid the world of the scum who protect it" he couldn't be serious.

"But, Maria she told me that-"

"Do you really think that he would tell his young granddaughter this information? She thought you were for her but Gerald knew what you really were meant for" he  laughed evily waving his hands in the air

My head began to start pounding, eggman looked at me with an evil smirk, "what- ngh! Did you-"

He leaned in close "while you were sleeping I added a brain washing device to that capsule of yours, I didn't intend on using it, because it wasn't supposed to be you, but you were my initial target."

"Bas...tard" I groaned, my head was pounding harder and I saw things turning black

"Night night... Shadow the hedgehog"

Timeskip 5 days (y/n) POV

I've become more active on missions and finding Shadow, we encountered a meterex dude and he tried to fight us,bit we beat them up.

We were walking to our spaceship when we felt a gush a wind fly past us

"Sonic, you're not funny" I sighed, he shook his head and waved his hands in the air "that's not me! I swear!"

"Then who- aah!" I was cut off because I was hit by that time thing that ran past us, it did the same to everyone except Sonic,who out ran it.

"Who are you! Show yourself coward!" I yelled aggressively

"With pleasure~" wait that voice.

My suspicions we proved when Shadow stepped out of the shadows (😎😎)

He crossed his arms and looked us up and down "you guys are the sworn prorecters of this Galaxy?" He scoffed "you gotta do better than that"

He ran towards us again ready to strike, I pulled out my daggers, not wanting to hurt him

"Shadow it's me! (Y/n)!" I yelled when he tried to kick me.

"I don't know anyone by that name" he growled and kicked  my gut.

Sonic launched toward him, sending Shadow back a bit "be careful Sonic!" I yelled

Amy got out her hammer "he's obviously brainwashed, I've seen it in plenty of movies,hit him in the head, and he'll remember everything"

"This isn't a movie Amy" I shouted (oh wait-

Both Sonic and Amy ran for Shadow and he teleported behind them. Causeing them to hit their heads.

"Shadow, you're not like this, you're kind" Chris took a step towards him

Shadow sent him a chaos blast and I took it instead. Cream sent cheese flying his way and Shadow caught him.

Cream look terrified as he sent cheese flying back at her, Cosmo stood there and watched, she really couldn't do anything.

Tails came by Shadow and tried to punch him and Shadow sent him away "you're all so weak!" He grinned

"Shadow, eggman he's lying to you, whatever he said, it's a lie!" I cried, I knew he was going to do something like this.

How could I let him be captured, Knuckles ran towards Shadow as he looked down at me with pity.

He punched Shadow in the back and smirked "you forgot about me" he crossed his arms.

I got up and got into a fighting position, "Shadow, I don't want to hurt you" I growled, I loved this man too much to let Eggman do anything to him and get away with it.

"Like hell you would" he scoffed pulling out a chaos emerald "tch, I'm done wasting my time with you" he teleported away.

I let out a sigh when he left, I didn't want this to happen, but I expected it. To happen.

Shadow is going to be our enemy.

_____________________________________________

1016 word count! I'm done boi!!

Random question

Sonamy or Shadamy

(Sonamy only in the boom universe for moi)