Moving Day

Y/n pov:

Leaving your home town was one of the hardest things you had to do. California was where all your friends were, your life, your home. But there was nothing you could do to change that. You decided it was better to accept it, and try to not feel so mad about it.. but hey, because of this move you were closer to your favorite place in the world, the avengers tower.  That was the one thing that you were glad about, and that was the only reason you agreed to go to queens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally the long drive from the airport was over. You looked up at the large building looming over you. This town had alot of tall buildings.

You father parked and got out of the car calling for you to get your butt out of the car and help move into the new apartment. The moving truck showed up and you groaned getting to a long day of unpacking.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Later that night things were finally in the apartment. The walls were empty and the boxes neatly stacked. You laid on you bed looking around your new room. You walked over to one of the boxes with the words decorations and posters scrawled on the side, you took the scissors and slit through the tape taking out a pile of neatly laid posters of art of the avengers.

You put a few on the wall trying to make your room feel not as empty and unfamiliar as it was before. you checked the time and let out a loud sigh, it was getting late, and you had to start a new school tomorrow.  You went and sat on your bed, curling under the covers and looking to the ceiling and tried  to get some sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You woke up to your father opening the door and walking up to your bed yanking the blanket off of your now freezing cold body. You curled up and groaned rolling over and falling off the bed letting out a little whimper. "do I have to?" you said looking up at him

He nodded his head and threw the blanket on your dresser. "yes, school is important. Besides you can make new friends!" he said trying to cheer you up a little.

You stood up and stretched before walking over to the door and shooing your father away. "fine I'll get up, just let me get dressed." you said closing the door and sighing looking at yourself in the mirror.

You walked over to your dresser and got changed brushing your hair.

(If you have glasses you can wear those to)

You looked in the mirror and shrugged lightly before you grabbed you backpack and headed downstairs grabbing some breakfast and running out the door to make it in time.
________________

A/n:
sorry the first chapter is super short the next ones are alot longer
I'm really excited for what's to come, there's gonna be aloooott of fluff