Date?

Y/n pov:

Don't screw this up y/n you mentally told yourself before the door opened, seeing a woman standing at the door. She saw you and smiled with surprise. "ohhh you Must be y/n. I've heard so much about you." she said giving a little nudge at you. "come on in." she said walking back into the apartment.

Your walked in and looked around the house it was actually really nice. "Peter!" the woman yelled before turning to you "I'm aunt may by the way, but you can just call me may." she said before walking back into he kitchen. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs, seeing Peter running down them before he stopped seeing you were already inside. "oh, h-hey, I didn't know she let you in already." he said laughing a little before he gestured for you to follow him. "here, everything's in the living room." he said as we walked into the other room.

You looked at all the snacks and could almost feel yourself drooling. There were blankets and pillows on the floor scattered around the room, and snacks on the coffee table. You smiled and looked to him before practically diving into the blankets. "This is so cool!!" you said sitting up cross legged.

Peter's shy smile widened and he went and pressed play on the movie "you can eat what evert you want." the table was full of food, there was a box of pizza, and a bunch of candy and chips. You scooted over to the table and examined the pizza. " where did you get the pizza??" you said looking at the pizza box lid.

He walked up and sat next to you " That pizza place at the northern part of town. I got (favorite pizza)" he said before adjusting a pillow and opening a bag of chips. You grabbed a pizza slice and started eating" Is this heaven?? " you said in a joking tone before laying on the blankets and rolling into a burrito and turning to the screen.

=============================
The first two movies you had been snacking on food and watching, but after eating all that junk, your stomach was telling you to stop, even if you didn't want to. You groaned, the third movie playing in the background and you wiggled your way out of the burrito. It was getting really hot in the blanket so you decided you didn't need one anymore. You leaned back your pillow suddenly being taken from underneath you. "heyyyyyy" you pouted and looked to him.

"oh I-I'm sorry I didn't know you were using this one, here." he said giving it back to you. You had an idea, you had been siting here watching a movie but, had a strange want to cuddle. You didn't think before you did it, it kinda just popped into your head and happened. You held the pillow in your hands. Leaning your head on Peter's chest. " That's alright you can be my pillow now"

You could feel his chest tense up, as you rested on him, at first. But after a few seconds he took a shaky break And relaxed a little. You felt your heart beating like crazy, but you didn't want to move so you stayed close to him. The movie kept going as he had them all lined up in order, after that one ended the next one started automatically.

After laying like that for a few movies, you started getting tired you looked out the window seeing that it was dark and rolled your head up so now you were looking up at Peter. "you know what time it is?" you asked, seeing him look down at you and blush, before he looked to the clock "It's almost 9" he said looking back to you. "what time do you need to go?"

You shrugged "Anytime works, my dad gets home late so" you smiled lightly up to him, his lips forming into a shy smile, and his brown eyes looking at you. You felt your face starting to burn and rolled your head back to watch the movie. A slight blush making its way onto your cheeks.

You could feel Peter's heart beating through his chest, it was loud and steady matching the rhythm of his breath. This calming rhythm eventually made you even more tired as the movies passed by, Eventually putting you to sleep on Peter's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"y/n..? Y/n?" you woke up to Peter's voice. You groaned and rolled over a little before realizing that you had moved from his chest to his lap. You slowly sat up and rubbed at your eyes, looking up to Peter "what time is it?" you asked groggily. He looked like he had also just woken up. "uh, it's almost 12" he said running his hand through his hair. You just couldn't get over how cute he looked, all tired.

You rolled off of him and gave a loud sigh "I should probably get home" you said laughing a little, and standing up stretching your arms and back before you turned to Peter who was close to the door. "yeah, it's super late, thanks for coming over though." he said smiling shyly and opening the door.

"it was fun, I had a good time. We should do this more often." you said blushing and walking outside. "are you sure you can make it home safely at this time of night?" he said nervously glancing to the dark outside the widows. You shrugged and walked out the doorway. " I'll be fine, besides Queens has its own personal superhero." he stood in the Door way a slightly smile on his face.

You paused before you waved and smiled " alright well I'll see you tomorrow." you said, Peter nodded " see you then." he said before he slowly closed the door. You let out a small sigh, your blush fading a little. You put your headphones in and started walking back home through the dark night. Little did you know a little spiderboi was watching to make sure that you made it home safe.

:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=: