An Eventful Night

Y/n pov:

You couldn't belive that you were walking down the street with the spiderman! You finally decided to start the conversation "Soooo how did you become the spiderman?" you asked, actually curious to his back story on how he got his powers.

He shrugged "well its kinda a long story.." he said laughing a little " well we. Have a while." you said shrugging and looking up to him. He sighed "Why not." he laughed awkwardly

"I was bitten by a spider, in a lab where they are genetically created, they called them super spiders. I didn't get it treated thinking it wouldn't have an effect, And later I passed out, woke up the next day and suddenly had these powers." he explained his situation he was in until you arrived at your apartment door and smiled as you opened it.

" Thanks for helping me walk home." you said smiling a little and taking the bags. He cleared his throat again and leaned on the wall " yeah no problem." you walked inside "Well. Uh see you around, spiderman." you said closing the door with your foot. "yeah see ya." he said before it closed.

You quickly put the food on the counter and smiled agressivly holy shit... HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD A SUPER HERO WALK ME HOME!!!  You quickly internally fangirled

You gave out a sigh and walked to the kitchen Turing on the TV. You took the food and started stocking the shelves. Before sitting in the couch, and taking out (your favorite snack), and Turning to the news station seeing them cover the story of the grocery store.

You raised your brow and turned it up, seeing a few clips of the spiderman and you walking away, and spiderman swinging though the store fighting the men. You pulled out your phone, and clicked to YouTube looking up spiderman. There were alot of results of small videos people had taken. You clicked on a few of them watching their videos and smiling lightly.

I met the spiderman!? You ran over to your room and reached inside your backpack taking out your sketch book and starting to draw a picture, of the spiderman.
You got a quick little sketch and then went and laid in your bed, looking at the picture.

You were excited to tell Peter and Ned about your close to death experience with spiderman that night. You put your sketch book back and smiled before getting in your pajamas and snuggling in your sheets finally falling asleep.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

You woke up to a silent house and a envelope on your dresser. You groggily got up and opened it, it had a small note.

"thanks for buying groceries sorry for coming home late, hoping to come home earlier tonight." - love dad
The money to pay you back was tucked in the bottom of the envelope. You sighed and took the money putting it into you wallet. I guess he hadn't known about what happened to you last night, he probably wouldn't have even noticed if you weren't home.

You shrugged it off and got dressed.

(makeup or no makeup, it's up to you)

You brushed your hair and got your bag and walked to the kitchen grabbing some food before heading out the door. You put in your headphones and walked down the streets to your school. You walked through the front doors going straight to your locker taking out your headphones and putting them in your bag.

You heard your name being called by a familiar voice. You turned seeing Peter waving to you. You waved back and smiled at him closing your locker, as he walked up to you. "you'll never belive what happened to me last night!" you said yell whispering.

You were still a little shaken but it was so cool to meet a super hero in person that the tragic events had been almost forgotten. Besides you didn't mind a few cool stories and events to tell others.

Peter cocked his brow and smirked slightly "What did I miss?" he asked smiling at your attempt at being quiet.
You looked to him and showed him the clip of the attempted robbery at the grocery store, with a sly smile on your face. "I was there when that happened." You said.

Ned then quickly joined in the conversation, "hey guys." he said looking to peter. You turned showing him the video to, "And after I managed to call the police, he just swung in through the glass doors and beat the shit out of the criminals!" you said still in a slight whisper tone.

Peter was trying to hold back a smile the way you were describing the event. Ned looked to her with a wondering look "And then???" he asked glancing to Peter with a smile. "And then he helped me bring my (favorite snack) home." you paused before glancing around the hallways "I walked with a superhero! And when I heard his voice he sounded like a kid our age." you said getting a little quieter.

Peters breath stopped and he cleared his throat as Ned nudged him raising his brow. "Yeah? Well I mean how do you know how old he is based on his voice?" he asked laughing a little. You just shrugged and began walking down the hallways " I don't know, just the way he talked I guess?" you said as Peter you and Ned walked down the hallway, Ned waved goodbye while you and Peter walked into science class.

You both sat down, you slumped over the desk, and put your forehead against the desk. Peter looked to you, as you pulled out your sketch book not noticing Peter's gaze on you. You placed it on the desk and opened to the page where you had started drawing spiderman. Peter smirked slightly and then looked back up at the front of the classroom the teacher starting a new lesson.

"-" - "-" - "-" - "-" - "-" -

A/n
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed these chapters with the spooderboi I'm going to have a few more encounters with him also look forward to those!!