Spider.. Boy?

You walked down the streets of New York the event with you and Peter still lingering in your mind. You walked with your headphones in and took a walk around the town next to the park. You sat on the swings and swing your feet watching the sun set behind the buildings and the rivers. you were watching one of the videos that someone posted, spiderman catching a car with his own body.

You heard someone talking but your volume was too high so you couldn't heard very well. You glanced up and took your headphones out and looked around. Spider man was hanging upside down on the swing set looking right down at you. You jumped not expecting him to be there, and stood up from the swing turning to look at him.

He seemed to be smiling behind the mask at you but it was really hard to tell. "uh sorry to scare you." a muffled mask following his sentence, as he flipped to sit on one of the swings. You tilted your head a little "it's okay, I just wasn't expecting you to be there." you said glancing to your phone which was still at the video.

Spiderman was in the swing his cartoonish eyes seeming to be fixed on you. "you come to a park often??" he said swinging his legs off the ground a little. You shrugged and smiled a little " nah, just felt like sitting outside, its a nice day." you said looking to the sky, that seemed to change pastel colors.

You looked to him before. Aproching him and showing him the video on your screen. "this is you right??" you asked him seeing that the suit from the video was different than the suit that he was wearing. His white eyes seemed to squint and he nodded "yeah a long while ago." he said before his head tilted up to you.

You looked back at the screen and paused it putting it into your pocket and leaning on a pole, raising your brow " what high school do you go to???" you asked before his eyes seemed to widen." uh, high school?? I don't go to high school. I mean anymore at least, I-I've already been to high school.." he said obviously lying. You smiled lightly and chuckled a bit. "Come on, you sound like a teenager." you said looking to him, and shrugging " then again I'm suprised that you haven't spilled the beans on who you are, it's kind of impressive." you said laughing a little, and giving out a sigh. Spiderman didn't reply, there was a long pause between you two.

"I kinda wanna call you spiderboy, or... Oh! I got it! Im gonna call you spidey." You said smiling and looking to him. He looked to you "oh were doijng nicknames now?" He said cartoonishly scratching his head, "Then I'll call you.. N/N " he said earning a smile from you.

He stood up from the swing "are you afraid of heights?" he asked glancing to you. You looked to him and raised your brow "no/yes why? " you cautiously turned to him," hold on. " he said before he wrapped his arm around you." I wanna show you something. " he said before jumping and swinging from the playground up into the air. Your instincts told you to close your eyes, but they were wide open. You grabbed onto him for your life, praying in your head he wouldn't drop you.

You glanced around the city of New York in awe, Squinting your eyes at the wind in your face. Before he swung up onto a tall buildings roof and landed there setting you down softly. You were out of breath from swinging around town with him and looked around at the rooftop. There was a small blanket in the roof on the far edge. "woah.. What's all this?" you said looking to him. He Cleared his throat and shrugged slightly, walking over to the blanket in the edge and sitting on it, gesturing for you to come and sit with him.

You walked over and sat down, glancing to him, he seemed to be smiling, and he turned over to the sun that was setting behind the river. You found yourself seeming almost memorized by it, the colors fading from a pastel pink, blue, purple, and yellow. You felt his gaze turn to you and you, looked to him, with a slight smile.

You had to admit, being with a superhero was amazing. And the fact that he had brought you up to a roof.. Kinda confused you, but you were just happy to be interacting with a super hero!

You both sat talking and watched the sun set before the city lights turned on and sparkled like stars. "y/n, who's your favorite super hero?" he asked you. This question made you stop for a second and think back to when you first had met Peter parker. The same question was asked, and spiderman sounded very similar to Peter. . Now that you thought about it..

Your thoughts about this were inturupted by spiderman nudging your arm. "uh heloo?" he waved his hand in front of your face. He seemed to raise a brow under his mask at you " are you okay?" he laughed slightly looking to you. You nodded lightly "yeah sorry, you just reminded me of someone.." you said before smiling lightly and looking at the time seeing it was getting pretty late.

You glanced over to him and shuffled slightly "hey its getting pretty Late. You said standing up and getting off the ledge of then building stretching. He stood up and hesitantly walked over to you "I can bring you home." he said his voice sounding slightly nervous. You smiled at this and nodded lightly " well yeah we're on the roof so." you said laughing a little.

He chuckled and seemed to zone out for a little "we should do this more often." he said laughing and seeming to fiddle nervously "yeah sure, it was fun." you said smiling, before he paused and wrapped his arms around your waist picking you up, you held onto him tightly wrapping your arms around his neck as he jumped off the building and swung towards your apartment.

The air had gotten a little colder the crisp breeze blowing though your hair, making you squint your eyes. The city lights and tall buildibgs glowing in the night, before he got to your apartment dropping you off at you balcony. You stabilized you feet before you smiled lightly.

You thanked him and turned to your door sliding it open " it was fun" you said not noticing a slightly blush making its way to your face. He seemed to smile and nodded "Any time..." he paused " have a good night ma'am." he said a hint of awkwardness in his voice. You smiled at the is and nodded "well see you around spidey." you said walking through your door and waving as you closed it, spiderman swinging off.

You walked over to your bed and (lowkey Fangirled) smiled laughing to yourself and plopping onto you bed, letting out a sigh "hm... spidey." you said slowing dozing off to sleep.

_-_-_-_-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-_-_-_

A/n
Hey guys I'm trying to quickly write these chapters sorry if they're a bit rushed I'm trying to keep a steady update for everyone.
(Which also failed because it's been a long time..)