mixed feelings

You started your way home before you passed the same Alleyway as before, this time when you were passing you avoided eye contact and passed the alleyway, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filling your nose once again. You continue walking to the store down the street looking up at the cities buildings.

You tried to ignore the feeling that you're being watched from behind, that was until you heard footsteps behind you on the sidewalk. You felt your heart dropping you started to panic, walking faster down the street to get to the store. At this point you just decided it was best if you headed straight home, knowing that somebody was following you.

You tried to lose them by walking down different streets and turning different ways, and you avoided looking back at them as you were too afraid of who you would see following you on the streets.

You walked by a small convenience store, and decided to walk into the store, trying to lose the guy behind you. Luckily after walking into the store, you glanced out the window to see where the guy went and he had just walked by the store.

Just your paranoia getting the best of You again.. You gave out a sigh of relief, and decided that you would buy the things that you needed at this store instead. You bought all the things that you needed, and then headed out the door, the small bell making a dinging sound when you walked out.

You made sure you didn't forget anything and walked down the streets of queens. The sun high in the sky because it was almost around 12. You put in your headphones like usual and walked down the sidewalk.

You were in your own world celebrating to yourself, you were so happy that Peter had asked you out! You smiled and gave out a laugh to yourself feeling your heart flutter like crazy. You walked up to your door and opened it walking inside and putting your things on the counter, before you ran up to your room and closed the door,plopping into your bed and smiling like a complete idiot.

You looked at the ceiling and almost screamed your lungs out of you, before you smiled and stood up. You walked over to the closet and looked through your best clothes, wanting to look nice for the date tonight. You couldn't help but smile, to the point where your cheeks were sore.

You stood up and walked to the mirror being bored to the point where you were simply making silly faces in the mirror. You walked to porch and opened the glass dirr walking out and looking around at the city.

You were lost in your own thoughts before you saw something move from the corner of your eye, and looked to see spidey climbing the building wall above you. You raised your brow "spidey? What are you doing here?" You said watching his climb to the balcony above you and swing down on his web sitting on the balcony fence next to you.

"Well, I was getting a good look for crime on the roof, but thought I would swing by and say hi?" He said seeming to question his own answer.
This made you smile a little... dis this make you and Spider-Man friends??.. You shaped yourself out of thought before you looked to him "well, I have sommmeee  time, so I guess that's okay." You said leaning on the fence.

He sighed his legs like a kid and glanced to you you both started talking about weird questions you had about superheroes, like how he didn't die of dehydration In the suit Ll the time and other weird things that you had always wondered as a superhero fangirl. 

You two talked for a while before he looked to you " do you wanna go for a swing?" He asked you glancing to the city below.  You looked down at the height and smiled a little looking to him before you glanced to the time and thought before nodding. "Only for... 30 minutes max." You said closing your glass door and looking to him. 

He seemed to smile and put out his hand, you cautiously grabbed it as he helped you onto the balcony fence. He wrapped his arm around your waist and you grabbed onto him so you wouldn't fall. He jumped off the balcony with you in his arms tightly. You freefall with him before he slung out his web holding you in the air.

The wind was warm because of the afternoon sun. You felt a smile creep into your face and you found yourself yelling out in happiness. Getting all the giggles from Peter's encounter today out if your system, you had forgotten that you were with spidey, all you felt was happy.

You laughed a little as you two swing around the city. The trip ending alot faster than it felt. Before you knew it he was dropping you back off at your balcony.  You caught your breath, and smiled before you checked your phone for the time. Your eyes widened and you looked to him "Sorry, it's alot later than I thought it would be. I uh have to go, thanks for dropping by!" You said quickly going inside hearing him say a goodbye before quickly swinging off.

You rushed inside and gave out a sigh, knowing you had a few hours till he was coming to get you, but being cautious. You walked to your bed and set an alarm before taking a nap, as the time was going too slow for your liking. You smiled and (tried your best) to fall asleep.

______________________________________
8:00

You woke up to your alarm, and almost jumped up before you quickly got out of bed to get ready. You walked over to the clothes you picked out and got dressed, taking some of your makeup and putting a little on. You checked yourself in the mirror, and checked the time. To was 10 minutes till, and you felt your heart getting nervous.

You made sure you had everything almost 30 times before you sat on your phone looking at cute cat and dog videos to calm you down, and pass the time. And before you knew it there was a knock on your door, and the ring of the doorbell.

Your heart jumped and you looked to the door pausing, your butterflies going insane. You quickly walked to the door and hesitantly opened the door.
_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_
A

/n
I AM SO SORRY
I'm supposed to be updating this every week  but I suck at writing fast
I'm going to try catching up on my stories.
I've been caught up in halloween and cosplay. Con season is over so I will be writing more often.