Tater Tits?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The bell rang and you rushed your way out of your math class... The teacher was so bad at teaching math, it made you cringe thinking you had to spend the rest of the school year with that teacher.

You walked to your locker and put away your books grabbing your money and heading to the lunch room. You got your food and looked around the room seeing if you could find him. You see peter raise his arms and wave to you. you smiled at this and walked over to them sitting down and smiling.

Peter's friend looked at you his mouth wide open for a second, before he turned to Peter a huge smile on his face. "hi I'm Ned."  he said smiling widely at you. Peter looked to him "this is y/n, she's new to queens" he said starting to eat a little bit of his food.

Ned looked at her "really where did you move from?" he asked stealing some of Peter's chicken nuggets "I'm from California." you said smiling shyly, and hesitantly trying some of the school food. It wasn't half bad, I Mean they were just microwave chicken nuggets and tater tots.

Ned nodded "that's cool.." he paused chewing his food before his face lit up. "hey we could give you a tour of queens after school!" he said looking to peter who  looked at bed with wide eyes " uh, I mean she doesn't have to of she doesnt want to.." He said in a small whispering tone.

You shrugged your shoulders and looked to them " I've got nothing better to do." You said smiling lightly and eating another chicken nugget.

Ned looked to peter "what do you say??" he asked looking at him hopeful. Peter thought about it before shrugging "sure, but there's no guarantee that I won't be called for the stark internship" he said like he was unsure of his own plans.

"stark internship??" you asked your ears perking up at Tony starks name. Peter nodded lightly "yeah he gets to go work with Tony stark and hang out with the avengers sometimes!" Ned said filled of enthusiasm. Peter giving him a slight glare at mentioning  him and the avenger. Your eyes widened and you looked to Peter who was still glaring, a small blush on his cheeks.

You smiled and looked to him "What are they like!?" you asked like a Fangirl. He thought for a second before he looked to you "They're all really cool people, they're crazy good at their job, but Tony is still my favorite." he said with a smile.

Ned turned to Peter "so tour with y/n tonight then?" he asked Peter looking to him  "Yeah, sounds like fun." he said smiling

Ned fist pumped into the air "yes! This is going to be awesome!" he said looking over to your plate and pointing at it. "are you going to eat that?" he asked, you shook your head  and pushed your plate to him "go ahead" he smiled and took your plate.

You couldn't help but glance at Peter, he was just so attractive in some way.. Just the jawline, and the way he smiled at you, or when you caught his dark brown eyes looking at you.

But he wasn't this time, he was looking off at a table across the room with an empty seat,he looked sad. Ned soon realized what was happening. "Peter you okay??" he said peter snapping out of it and looking to him "is this because of Liz?" Ned whispered to him trying to make it so you couldnt hear, but you could hear them loud as a bell.

"who's Liz?" you asked raising your eyebrow in a funny way trying to hide you concern with a suggesting look. Peter's face got pink and he looked to Ned " come on why you have to bring her up?" he said his pink fading and his face showing sadness.

Ned sighed "It's a girl he liked for a long time, something happened and she moved away. Peter feels like it's his fault" he said, Peter picking at his food now.

You looked to him and frowned slightly "let's, uh talk about something else" you said laughing awkwardly, trying to clear the awkward air. You paused "who is your favorite superhero?" you asked them Ned looking up from his food and smiling wildly "It has to be spiderman!" he said nudging Peter who was smiling a little bit now. "she doesn't know who he is Ned" Peter said Neds face Turning to disbelief.

"No way!!" he said super loud, a few people in the lunch room Turing to our table with looks of annoyance. You turned to them a little embarrassed. Apparently you were late to the spiderman train that was taking off.

The bell rang to go back to class and you all stood up throwing away your trash. "you guys will have to fill me in on him when we go out on the town tour tonight" you said smiling at them shyly. Ned nodded his head, and waved to you and so did Peter. "see you after school!"

=============================
(skip to after school because it's boring)

You tapped your foot, the bell finally ringing. You grabbed you things and speed walked to your locker. Grabbing your new school books and smiling at Peter who was walking down the hallway with Ned. "hey y/n!"

You smiled and waved as you put your bag over your shoulder. "hey you guys" you said happily as you all walked outside to the school gates. A car honked loudly at us and got close to hitting Peter. "hey penis Parker! Who's the new girlfriend!?" a loud obnoxious voice rang from the car. You looked over and saw that kid flash in your math class that always talked back to people.

God he's annoyin as hell..

"you know it's not nice to make the new kids hang out with losers like you!" he paused as you looked over to Peter who was looking to Ned  and the ground trying to ignore flash." come on I can give you a ride home, nows your chance to get away from these nerds."  he said pulling up in front of you three.

You glanced at Peter, his gaze already on you, meeting your eyes. God those eyes. "sorry I don't hang out with Douche-bags." you said starting to walk in front of his car "And I don't choose them over good friends either, so you can go on now and drive your daddys car back home." you said flashes face full of surprise quickly flashing anger.

"Yeah whatever." He said nudging you with his car while driving off.
Y

ou peter and Ned continued before Ned smiled and looked to her "That was awesome!!"  he yelled making you jump a little. "You just dissed flash!!" he said looking to peter.  Peter smiled and looked to you " yeah that was actually really cool, thanks for that" he said smiling at you.

You felt small butterflies, just the way he looked at you when he smiled.. Snap out of it!! You smiled and nodded "of course, I could tell he was an ass who needed the blunt truth." you said Peter and Ned laughing a bit.

Peter looked to you "Well let's start the tour around queens." he said Ned smiling out of excitement.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/n
Tater tits was originally a typo but I guess it's the title now, hope it was entertaining.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed my extremely strange chapter!
I'm the next one, be ready for the queens tour, and (light) romance with Peter!