Spiderman

Y/n pov:

He turned around before he pulled a gun out of his pocket and aimed it to the roof shooting it off a few times. Screams were heard throughout the store as the employees looked around in fear there were a couple more shots heard in different places.. You were trapped

You knew from the gunshots on the other side of the store that there were more men than just him. You covered your ears at the loud gunshots.

Your eyes were wide before you saw a bunch of people rushing to the front doors only to realize that all the exits had been blocked off. There were four other men who had brought all the people in the store up to the front where they could keep them all.  The civilians walked up to the front and all got down into the ground their hands on their heads. You put your hand over your ears and got down on the ground behind one of the cash registers. You pulled one of the phones off the side and pressed the emergency number before they answered.

You heard the 911 disbacher answer and you felt a small rush of relief that someone answered.. "hello? I'm at the grocery store, in south queens, there's men here with guns and they closed all the exits. were all trapped in he-" one of the men empting one of the cash registers grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up to face him " little bitch!" he yelled seeing the phone knowing you had called the police. He threw you to the wall and walked up to the man that was blocking up the front door " we have a problem."  you glanced up on the wall seeing the fire switch, and pulled it down the sprinklers on the ceiling going off, and the lights flashing on and off. You knew the police would show up for sure now.

The man with the yellow teeth pulled you up by the collar of your shirt, he growled his breath smelling awful. Before he yelled to the other men " get the money out of the water!!" you heard a shatter of the glass doors, seeing a man in a blue and red onesie suit crash into one of the men at the front. He sprayed him with something, white and sticky, and he was soon stuck to the wall in a thick white web like substance.

The criminal had his hands on you, and turned you away from him and wrapped his arm around your neck tightly, holding the gun to the side of your head. Your hands clawed at the side of his arm, as it was making it hard for you to breath. The man in the suit stopped and looked at you for a second not sure of what to do. His mask had two cartoonish white eyes that seemed to glare at the man holding you. He put his hands up in defense and tilted his head at the man
"hey, if you're going to shoot anyone shoot at me! " he said trying to get the guys attention.

The man looked confused, before glancing, to you. In This moment of confusion the red suited man sprayed a web at the gun and pulled it out of the man's hands. At that moment you stepped on his foot with the full force of your heel. He yelled jumping back in  suprise giving you time to slip away.

You looked around and took the rope on the door and  untied it. Man this guy sucks at knots...  pushing the doors open, turning to all the panicking people in the store "Come on!" you yelled people starting to stand off the ground  and run out of the store, onto the parking lot that the police had just barely arrived at.

The criminals now all focusing on the man in the red suit who was attacking them. You glanced back in seeing the red guy swinging around the shelves and ceiling avoiding one of the men who was shooting at him. The police rushed their way into the store, the man was too distracted by the red man to notice the police coming in from the front doors.

The red suited man swung from the ceiling, finally grabbing the gun out if the man's hands, the police surrounding him and handcuffing him quickly.

  You didn't realize that you were still standing next to the cash register of your groceries. But you quickly snapped out of it as the hero landed in front of you " are you okay miss??" He asked looking to you "Who are you?" you asked him not processing what had just happened. "I'm your.. Uh, friendly neighborhood spider man." he said before he held up your bags of groceries.

"Are these yours?" he asked, they were yours but you had no idea how he got such a lucky guess. "uh yeah thanks." you said before looking up to him.

His voice didn't sound like he was any older than you, he sounded like a boy with a higher voice.? "Spiderman?"
You asked him grabbing as many of your bags as you could. He seemed supprised by your question and shrugged "Its a really long story." he laughed awakardly.

So this was the Spider-Man that Peter had told you about..

He reminded you of someone familiar. You had just realized that you were having a face to face encounter with a super hero! You looked up to him "Uh, thanks by the way that was really.. awesome." you said your face going a bright red at your realization.  He cleared his throat "No problem." he said  his voice going a little deeper.

You picked up the bags and stood there "Uh I should probably get these home before the ice cream melts." you said  and he looked to all the bags you had to carry. " you want me to help you? That's alot of bags for a pretty lady to carry home alone." he said like he was actually concerned.

Pretty lady?? Your face remained a crimson shade.

You shrugged lightly and looked at the sky, the sun was gone and the sky was a dark blue the clouds seeming to fade into an orange. Take advantage of this super hero encounter!! "Uh sure.. If its not a bother." you said shyly. He shook his head and went to grab a few of the bags in one hand, his hand touching yours before he grabbed them and seemed to smile behind the mask " alright lead the way."

=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_