Chapter 5

Warning: mature language (cursing)

When I woke up we were flying over green fields, the sky was crystal clear as there wasn't a cloud in sight for miles. I watched our surroundings for a few minutes when I turned to Killmonger. But his eyes were already on me. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty" He teased.

"Ha ha" I laughed in a monotone mocking voice.

"Beautiful view right" I had completely forgotten about Jasmine.

"Y-yeah" was she talking about Erik or the fields!?

"I just love London's scenery it's so peaceful and refreshing"

Erik snickered as he saw how flustered I got. I hit him on the shoulder.

"How long will it be until we land" I asked trying to fade the tension that I knew I only felt.

"Our landing spot should be around here. Ulysses said that he'll meet us at the landing area"

"I guess I'll finally be able to meet the man of the hour"

She laughed. "He's not anything special. Just a hunk of meat with a vibranium claw attached to him. Honestly, at this point his name should be 'Useless & Claw'. But he pays well, which is why Im guessing you're here?" She raised an eyebrow.

I glanced at Killmonger as he was nodding his head. "Yeah, pretty much" I said.

I gave a questioning look to Erik as we started to descend. Was he not going to tell his girlfriend about who I really was?

Erik didn't react, he looked outside the window once again.

I turned my view to the ground and saw four guys waiting for us in front of two large black Range Rovers because nothing says we're not doing anything suspicious like big ass black cars in the middle of a field.

As we landed the four men stepped closer to the helicopter. One guy had greyish hair and wore a crooked smile which showed his yellow teeth, the others were wearing black suits and they all had ear pieces. It was like being escorted by the MI6.

As soon as I got out of the helicopter I could feel the grey haired guys eyes piercing into me.

"Hah, nice to see you again Killmonger" bellowed the grey haired man.

"You too Klaue" said Erik through gritted teeth.

Klaue's eyes once again drifted to me "And who's the pretty lady?" he asked not even bothering to look at Erik as he did.

"The pretty lady is Tamala, if you've got a question you can ask me, Erik isn't my equipped butler to tell you my life story. I can answer my own damn questions." I said as I tilted my head, my face cold as ice.

Erik looked at the ground and shook his head. But out of my peripheral vision I could see he was smiling. Jasmine seemed bothered that I was standing up for myself, but I was going to have to deal with her later.

Klaue, stopped for a few seconds and stared at me as I stared at him, nut budging, not moving. He then busted out into a wheeze. 

"My apologies, Tamala, was it?"

"Yeah, and you're Klaue from what I've gathered"

He bowed. "The one and only." he wheezed lowly again. "Right, and what is it that you do Miss Tamala?"

"Multiple things. I have connections in numerous areas to acquire explosives and weapons. I have a degree in computer science hence I can crack into pretty much any server you'd like. I also have defense skills, if you need someone on the ground" I smiled.

He nodded his head "If we need someone on the ground eh? And what do you plan on doing with the weapons shoot from the air?" He cackled as he turned to the men beside him who maintained a cold demeanor.

I leaned forward, "No, I meant, Im not usually 'on the ground' because the hacking shit you can do from a far but with the weapons well... I'm a trained sniper" I grinned.