Signing Up?

Shuka contiued on humming as she felt bored. She is just 19 years old at this time. Her dream was to become a famous seiyuu or an idol. But being a cop is sure is apart of her life. Shuka jist smiled as she continued on coking an omelet. She sighed as she still remembered the little girl from her past. It was quite sad how she didn't last long with her. She still remembered how the girl saved her many times.

×

"Ne, if I were you, I will be running away..." Said a girl with a menacing voice.The bullies looked at her as if she is just a doll that can be ripped off easily. .

"And who might you be?!" Asked the bullies. The girl walked towards them. "I**** A***. And the girl you are bullying is Saitō Shuka, she has done nothing wrong.Why don't you pick your own size?!" Asked the girl raising her voice. The bullies growled and punched her. But.

Swoosh!

The girl blocked it by her arm. She gripped at the bully's fist making the bully shock and didn't noticed a fist flying towards her stomach. The bully was send flying for few meters. The girl looked at the other bullies shocked. "Now, you go before I tell this to Kisuzuki-sensei. You know her personality. So if I were you. Run away" The girl said. The bullies growled and ran away. The girl turned around and saw Shuka on the floor. The girl smiled and held her hand out. Shuka looked at her shocked and took it..anyways.

"I wonder how she learned that...." Shuka grumbled while eating omelet. "Heeeey, I heard Love Live will have another version" Shuka's sibling said. Shuka choked and looked at her sister shocked "You're not kidding...Are you..?" Shuka asked. Her sister smirked and opened the TV. There was shown another version of Love Live...

Love Live! Sunshine!!
Will be another version of Love Live School Idol Project. We are looking for vooce actresses. If you want to addition. Just go to the [Random Place]. It will be judged by 3 people. If you are thr lucky one. Then you can be a voice actress. Hurry while its still there! Deadlines are February 28 - March 16!

Shuka's jaw dropped as she heard the news. Her sister nudged on her with a smirk "See? I'm not lying~" Her sister laughed. Shuka frowned and punched her lightly. "Twinkle twinkle!" Her sister played. Shuka just smiled

×

"PAPA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!" Anju said as she ran towards her father grinning. Her father looked at her confused "What is it?" Her father asked. "A new project of Love Live is out and in need of voice actresses?! Do you think I can join?!" Anju asked with a grin plastered on her face "You can join. I give you permission as since the first time Love Live was released you dreamt about being a seiyuu" Her father said. Anju's grin widen and hugged her father tightly. ",Thank you, papa!"

×

"Still thinking about her, I see." Said Shuka's sibling. Shuka just sighed "Hey, you should sign up for the audition" Shuka's sister said. Shuka tensed up and looked at hee sister in disbelief "Why? You know I wanted to be a police..." Said Shuka with a frown formed to her face. Her sister just chuckled and pat her head "I already see the future on being a seiyuu.." Her sister said then saluted. Shuka just smiled and saluted along with her sister and giggled "I'm gonna sign you up tomorrow!" Her sister said with mischievous smile. Shuka blinked confusely and looked at her sister "Already...? But I'm not.." Shuka trailed off. She looked back at her sister and saw her winked at her "Don't worry lil' sis, we got this! I know you want to be popular" Her sister said "I do...But..I want to stay on people's safety..." Shuka frowned "Who said you can't do both at the same time?" Her sister laughed. Shuka looked at her confused but suddenly realized what she meant. Her mouth formed an 'o' and looked at her sister shocked.

"BUT THAT WOULD BE 2X TIRING!!!!"