The Chosen Voice Actresses

Quick Note!
× = Different Scene but same time / Little Time Skip
×× = Day After / Day Skip
××× = Year skip, barely used

Note
Thoughts
Author
Normal
Chat
Name

As Shuka and Anju got out from the restaurant. Anju patted Shuka's head.

"What the?..." Shuka trailed off as she felt Anju patted her head. Shuka looked up to Anju who grinned at her.

"You look like a puppy!" Said Anju with a giggle, Shuks pouted and removed Anju's hand "Woof woof!" Shuka barked. Anju froze and stared at Shuka who smirked. "Ehehehe~" Shuka giggled. Anju sighed amd looked up "Ya know, you reminded me of someone I knew back in the 3rd grade..." Anju said. "You too, you reminded me of someone I knew from 2nd grade. You're 19, yeah?" Shuka asked. Anju nodded "When is your birthday? Mine is August 16th, yours?" Shuka asked "February 7th" Anju answered with a slight smile. They both stayed in silence until...

"You have the same birthday as her!" They shouted at eachother. They noticed that their noses are touching eachother. Anju stepped back alittle. Shuka felt a sudden heat coming from Anju. Shuka smirked as she saw Anju's mikan colored face.

"Someone is blushing!" Shuka teased. Anju snapped back to the reality and pushed Shuka slightly away from her glaring slightly at her. Shuka giggled until a idea popped in her mind.

"Did you skipped a grade?" Asked Shuka. Anju just looked at her curiously and nodded "That explains why you're already a 3rd grader when you were 9? Years old. I was 8 turning 9 when I was a 2nd grader. I but I was already 9 when I started 3rd grade. You reminded me of my first friend. Her name started with 'A'. She helped me get trough the bullies" Shuka explained with a sad smile. Anju felt sad but at the same time she remembered her first friend. Anju sighed and pat Shuka's back in sign of trying to calm her down and hugged her. "Don't worry" Anju murmured. Shuka smiled "Ah, here." Anju said and gave Shuka her phone number. Shuka looked at her shocked and accepted it with her two hands and bowed.

"Your phone number?" Shuka murmured as she read the numbers on the paper. Anju smiled and nodded. Shuka got her phone out and dialed the number. Anju's phone rang. She got it out and it reveals a random number. Shuka smiled and pointed at herself. Anju nodded and answered with a giggle. Shuka looked at her confused "You answered?" Shuka asked. Anju nodded. Soon, Shuka heard her voice from Anju's phone. She didn't noticed that Anju putted it in the loud speaker. Shuka made a weird look and ended the call. "It's already night. I got to get going.." Shuka said. "Right, text me, okay?" Anju said and winked. Shuka looked at her confused thinking; 'Did I just see her winked at me?!' She shrugged it off and nodded and ran away waving her hand signing a 'bye'!.

"Bye!"

×

Shuka ran to her room and shut the door firmly clutching her phone. She opened her messages and saw Anju's number. Shuka giggled and named her; Anjuuuu❤

Anjuuuu❤

Hey! Just got back!

That's great!

What time will be the revealing of the voice actresses?

I asked the staffs and they said that the voice actresses will be announced to do Sunrise Studio.

I'm so excited!
I wonder who will be picked!

Pretty sure that would be you

Impossible though ಥ_ಥ

Nah, you hit the judge's heart by those voice ƪ(˘ᴗ˘)┐

That emoticon doesn't fit it

That was mean!

Shuka giggled and chatted more on more with Anju and looked at the clock and saw it was already 12 am

Woah, time passes fast.

12 am? Yeah

I need to sleep now I'm dead to my sister ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

Same, I need to sleep now too. G'night!

Alright! Try not to dream of me!

Hah! You wish!

That was mean ヽ( ´¬')ノ

Alright alright. Goodnight swet dreams!

Night~

××

Shuka happily ran towards the door with the guard passing her. She looked on the door and saw the guard wasn't letting anyone pass. She shrugged it off and continued. She saw Anju waving at her signing her to sit right next to a tall girl. Shuka shrugged it off and sat next to the tall girl.

×

Soon, a man came in holding a stack of paper. He dropped it to the table next to the 9 girls.

"Do you girls know why you're here?" Asked the man. They all looked at eachother and shook their heads. Shuka looked at Anju who shrugged her shoulders and gave her an 'Don't worry look' Shuka made a closed eye smile and nodded

×

Anju

Wait...What is this feeling..? My heart..It was tingling... I don't feel sick or anything but I feel happy. I looked at Shuka and saw her made a closed eyes smile at me. I felt my cheeks heaten up and looked away trying to not make a contact with her but my eyes landed on a  small girl

×

????

Are these two lovey doveys?! I averted my gaze on the taller girl and looked at the girl that was looking to the long haired cute girl next to the tall girl I was looking at! They're so cute! I want to pinch their cheeks! I saw the girl that was looking to another girl looked at me confused. I just shrugged it off and smirked. My eyes suddenly forced me to look at the cutest girl here. The one who is tall next to the cute girl that was making a closed eyes smile.

×

Shuka

What is this feeling...? Why have I...Felt this?.. This feelings...It's so familiar...Could it be...

×

AnShuka

Love..?!

×

"You girls....Are the Chosen Voice Actresses!"

×

Love is everywhere, everywhere but can't be seen as they said love is in the air.
While hearts are in the pairs.

-L. Live!