The Masked Person

Flashback!

"P-Please take it!" Shuka said as she tried giving chocolates to her crush. Her crush looked at her and turned away. "Sorry, but I'm seeing someone.." The boy denied. Shuka's world broke into pieces as the boy she confessed doesn't return his feelings to her.

Flash back ends

"I'm sure you still love me..." A guy laughed evilly, but he saw something that disgusted him. But then, he realized that person too...It was the person that confessed to him too...

Flashback

"Ano...Juri! T-Take it!" Anju said and gave him a chocolate. The guy named Juri looked at her and scoffed. "Go away, I'm already seeing someone.." Juri said and turned away. Anju just fell on her knees as tears threatening to fall down...

Flashback Ends

"Inami Anju, Saitō Shuka, who would've known these useless girls will soon become famous...I'll make them MINE They still love me~ if they love me back then...Then they still love me until now!" The guy laughed. A psychopath....

×

"Why is he laughing?" Shuka asked to Anju. Anju shrugged it off and tapped the guy's shoulder. The guy stopped laughing and looked at her with those crazy killer eyes. Anju backed away as the man grabbed her wrist. Anju tried yanking it off but it was useless on either way. The man also grabbed Shuka's wrist. Shuka gasped. The man pulled them closer but......

Crack!.

Shuka kneed the guy's crotch making him clutch on that part. Shuka and Anju took this as a sign to rhn away and they did. Before they can get away. The man yelled..

"INAMI ANJU! SAITŌ SHUKA! YOU TWO WILL BE FOREVER BE MINE!!!"

It sends chills to Shuka and Anju's spime but mostly Shuka. Anju noticed how much she was shaking and hugged her tightly as they got  to room. The staff is already there waiting for the two...

"Where were you two?" The Staff asked. "We're sorry, we got carried away and got outside..." Anju said "It's okay, I know you all are nervous..Now what should we call you, Inami-san?" The staff asked. "Call me Anchan, Mr. Staff" Anju said. The staff smiled and nodded and soon started explaining what they should do and what should they not do.

×

"The guy still creeps me out.." Shuka said afraid on going outside the building. Anju looked at her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Want me to escort you home?" Anju asked. Shuka smiled alittle and looked at her "I don't want to be a bother" Shuka said. Anju smiled and shooked her head "You're not a bother, I actually enjoyed talking with you" Anju said. Shuka grinned and nodded "If it's fine with you then sure..Let's ride a train.." Shuka said. Anju nodded

×

[TRAIN STATION]

Anju and Shuka sat next to eachother. Shuka has her head on Anju's shoulder while Anju has hers on Shuka's head. The people noticed how cute it is and took a picture.

Suddenly. A man sat next to Shuka. The man seems to be dangerous so Anju made Shuka slid towards her. Shuka looked at her confused but Anju mouthed something. Shuka nodded and inched towards her. The man noticed it and inched towards Shuka. Shuka looked at him disgusted as the man placed his hand on Shuka's lap. Shuka paled and immediately whispered on Anju's ear Anju growled and switched places with Shuka. This time. The man has his hand on Anju's lap. Anju got enough and pushed the man off..

"I swear if you do that again I won't have any other choice but to beat your ass! Got that?! No one will touch my friend!!" Anju growled as she gripped on to the man's shirt. The guy smirked "You two are mine. I'm only claimjng what is-"

Smack!

"None of us are yours!" Shuka growled the man scoffed and looked at them. "Don't you remember me?" The man asked. Anju and Shuka kept the straight face. "I'm Juri, the one you two confessed. The one you love! Id you love me back then. Then you still love me now!" Juri said laughing evilly.

Shuka and Anju gasped.

"The f**k boy!" Shuka and Anju said at the same time. "We'll talk about this later" Anju said. Shuka nodded. "You still love me, right?! Because you confessed!!!" The man yelled "Shut up! Bastard! We used to love you but we don't love you now anymore! Past is past and for your information, we don't share minds!" Shuka said angrily to the man. The train abruptly stopped causing Anju and Shuka to almost trip. Anju accidentally trapped Shuka to the wall. The two froze there red mess.

×

???

Lesbians?!

×

Third Person

Anju finally got back to her senses and grabbed Shuka's wrist then ran away

×

[SHUKA'S HOUSE]

"Ne, why don't you stay for a night?" Shuka asked. Anju looked at her shocked are you sure?" Anju asked. Shuka smiled and nodded "Yeah" Shuka said "Hey!! Who'd ya brought here? You're new girlfriend?" Shuka's sibling teased. Shuka and Anju grew bright red. Shuka pounced on her sibling scolding them.

"She's staying by the night." Shuka said "Did her parents agreed?" Shuka's sibling asked. "Yeah, papa agreed. Ypu guys have some spare clothes??" Anju asked "Shuka has spare clothes. Most of them are loose or rather big" Shuka's sibling said "Never knew you're into loose and big things" Anju said. Shuka started imagining things and blushed madly "Hey!!" Shuka said "What?" Anju asked "Oh wow, Shuka is such a pervert.." Shuka's sibling snickered. Shuka tensed up and karate chopped her sibling. "Anju I would appreciate if you take a bath first you might now want to see this" Shuka said twitching "I see, talk to you later, Shuka!" Anju said Shuka's sibling pointed  the bathroom. Anju smiled and nodded. "Thanks!" Anju thanked Shuka's sibling and got inside the bathroom.

"Wait..are you two gonna do it?"

"AS IF!!!"

×

"Shuka's family sure is energetic and funny, don't worry Shuka, I won't let that smile fade away."

-A. Inami