[ important ]

this is not an update, i'm very sorry, but please take the time to reread the previous chapters because they have been completely edited and rewritten.

i've changed the name of the story to stay with me, and the characters are no longer deaf nor mute.

i know that the feedback i received was positive, but i was not happy with the content i was producing. the work i was writing was more like "oh they need an update, so i have to write to satisfy my readers" and i normally hate that, but honestly, i was so stuck and i couldn't think of a way to start this book, at all.

mid-way through writing what was supposed to be the next chapter, i realized that the way the story started was not what i wanted at all and i was at a loss for words as in what to write or how the story would be progressing onwards.

so, i decided to sit down and listen to music and let the thoughts flow inside my head, and what i came up with was that i couldn't continue the story from the way it was happening, so i changed almost, if not, every sentence, and i would greatly appreciate it if you would reread everything. 

yes, the whole story has been completely changed, but i didn't want to delete this and start over because i knew a lot of you would ask me why i deleted it, and by revising on the same story, everyone who has this saved in their library will see the update and read for themselves instead of me having to answer the same question over and over.