[ 8 ]

sometimes getting better, as harry valued, took time and self-effort. having people guide you to your health makes you dependent on them to help you in every situation, but own realization develops a better independent life.

that was the case for louis. after months of the same mind torture, he woke up one day, and realized that he had to put a stop to his ways or else it would end up in a ball of hurt from all the months. he also realized that he needed to eat because on the rare occasions that he did eat, all he ate was a ham sandwich, so he set out to the market. 

on the way to the market, the traffic was horrid, so louis decided it was the right time to text her. he didn't want to have to face her because he knew he would get vacuumed up again. his fingers tapped away on the phone screen.

to her:

you were someone truly beautiful, inside and out, when i met you. you were always so caring and affectionate, but something changed, and i don't know what, but you only came to find comfort, and that's all you wanted from me. your exterior beauty remained, but the interior was slowly fading. you turned into a maniputlator, a mind-controller, and all i was, was your puppet, your play toy, and i'm beyond sick of it. i'm not going to let you use me and then leave me like a rag you only use when your house is a little dusty. i hope you realize what you've become like i have because i still believe that you deserve a life thats filled with self-love, love for others, and settlement. i hope you get married and have beautiful children--

it was that point where louis began to shed tears because even though he knew that it was the right decision, it hurt him to leave behind something that meant so much to him, and it hurt him even more so that she didn't realize what she was doing. it hurt him that something that had previously hurt her had caused her to spin out of control and lose the emotion of love.

his vision was blurred by his tears, and he failed to see the light turn green, the front of the car behind him ramming into his, louis blackening out immediately. 

unfortunately, his message had not been sent and he did pass away, but he realized the wrong in his life and his death was almost instant, causing little pain. 

a funeral had not been organized because of the little relatives and friends louis had acquired. all the friends he had, had lost contact with him during his period of isolation and depression. however, harry did organize a grave for louis, having a little ceremony by himself. it hurt harry that louis was gone so quick, but he was proud to know that louis's last text message was to her, ending anything that was still remaining. harry's belief of self-effort and time was stronger than ever, and it was those things that helped him overcome the death of his best friend. that didn't mean he no longer mourned, but he was able to cope better and still live his life.

the end.

yes, the point of it was to keep her name secret because it honestly doesn't matter at all. she was a figure that played a role in his depression, but she was not important enough to have a name. i don't have like a huge reason she doesn't have a name, but it's not important at all to be honest.

thank you all for reading and understanding the change that i made to this story. i love you all so much xx