Y/N Origin Story

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: "Where am I...? What am I doing here...? Why am I here...? How did I get here...?"

???: "Y/N...wake up, your time is not now..."

Y/N: "W-who's there...?"

???: "My name is not important, what is important is, that you must rise from the darkness and into the light, and take back your world from what it had taken from you."

Y/N: "But how am I going to do that...? I have nothing to use to fight back with..." Then a quick flash of light was shone on my hand and a weird looking sword appeared in my hand.

???: "The keyblade, a magnificent weapon, used to fight of the darkness and vice versa. You will be relying on this for your whole life." Then black butterflies flew away from where I was standing on, and I looked down and saw my image, made from stained glass, and a few other people I don't know about were made in small circles around my stained glass image.

" Then black butterflies flew away from where I was standing on, and I looked down and saw my image, made from stained glass, and a few other people I don't know about were made in small circles around my stained glass image

(A/N: Either one of those two is fine)

Just afterwards, three pedestals rose from the floor, revealing a sword, a shield, and a scepter of sorts, that had the symbol of some mouse or something.

???: "Choose...one to uphold, and one to discard." I walked over to the sword and picked it up from it pedestal and the mysterious voice spoke.

???: "The sword, a symbol of strength, a tool to defeat enemies that stand against you with powerful attacks. Do you wish to uphold this?"

Y/N: "I do..." The sword disappears in the white flash, and then I had to choose what to discard, the shield or the scepter. So, I walked over to the shield and picked it up.

???: "The shield, a symbol of defense, a tool to help defend against even the mightiest of attacks. Do you wish to discard this?"

Y/N: "I do..." It then disappeared, and the pedestals descended into the floor. However, the stained glass shattered into pieces, and I was falling slowly into the darkness...but it was not infinite. I landed on another stained glass platform, but there were things crawling around the floor. Small monsters made of darkness with yellow eyes arose from the ground, looking to be ready to attack me.

???: "Defend yourself!" I nodded before I summoned my keyblade. I ran into the enemies infront of me, and I killed any of those things that were in my way. None of them even stood a chance against me, but then a huge one with a heart-shaped hole in it's chest. It towered over me, and I was filled with fear.

???: "NEVER let the fear overcome you, or else the darkness will overcome you..." I nodded before I took my stance. It started by smashing it's arm down, and I just dodged left and jumped on it's arm before I gave it a few whacks to the face. That dazed it quite a bit, so it could fall to the platform, and I gave it all I got, luckily, I defeated it . It was roaring in pain as the platform was starting to crack slowly under our weight, and soon after, I fell...and saw nothing...