Chapter 3

(Timeskip)(Y/N's POV)

I arrived back at Master Yen Sid tower and saw that he had a star-shaped glass that was set on his table, and a briefcase just beside it.

Yen Sid: "Y/N...I want to give you a special mission, and it is crucial to Keyblade Masters. If the darkness is not suppressed in this world, all the world may be infected with darkness..."

Y/N: "What's the mission..?" He places a hand on my shoulder.

Yen Sid: "You will know, in due time..." I was confused by his words, but I took heed in them nonetheless. I was departing from his room after I took the briefcase and star, but he spoke to me for one last time. "May your heart be your guiding key." As soon as I had heard that, I shrugged my shoulders before opening the door, only to see the others try and do the same. I gave them all glares, but as my eyes landed onto Xion's my eyes softened the hard glares. I walked past them all and out of the tower before I looked at the star that was given to my by master Yen Sid, and I sighed.

Y/N: "What am I supposed to do with this...?"

???: "You go wherever it leads you." I turned around, and I saw King Mickey looking at me as if he had felt my pain before. "So, you must be Y/N, the new guy right?"

Y/N: "Yeah, what of it?"

Mickey: "Well, I just saw you out here all alone, so I thought that you could use some guidance in your life."

Y/N: "Sorry your Majesty, I don't need the guidance, but thank you for the offer."

Mickey: "That was not a request. I want to help you Y/N. You need people who you can trust. People like me, you can trust me."

Y/N: "Trust is hard to come by your Majesty, especially when it comes from people who don't look after you as a child." The moment I said that, I immediately regretted that...I looked at Mickey, and he had a face of shock at what he had just heard. When I was about to walk away from him, the others caught up with us.

Sora: "Your Majesty, are you ok?"

Mickey: "I'm fine Sora, no need to worry about me."

Kairi: "But Mickey, this boy is dangerous.."

Mickey: "He's dangerous because you don't know his full story."

Riku: "Oh, I know enough to know that he shouldn't have been a Keyblade Wielder in the first place." After Riku had said that, I could only look away in pain.

Xion: "Riku, that's not nice to say."

Riku: "But it's the truth isn't it? He just attacks us out of nowhere and he thinks that he's one of us."

Y/N: "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BETRAYED BY THE ONES YOU LOVE!" That outburst had me in tears soon after, and everyone was just silent in pure shock at what I had just said, so I bolted for the train and got on, but before it could close, Xion had entered just in time, much to my dismay.

Xion: "Y/N, are you ok?" She sits beside me and place a hand on mine.

Y/N: "Does it look like I'm ok...? No, I am not ok." She sighs before placing a hand on my cheek, but I just swatted it away. "Don't you dare think about doing that to me. If you ever do that again, you're gonna experience the same thing that Roxas had done to you years before." She jolted in her seat before she started to cry, but I didn't care about it, so I took my briefcase and star before running out of the station into the courtyard that was outside the train station. Before I knew it, the star started to glow brightly. It shined so bright, that I had to close my eyes, but after I had opened my eyes, I knew I was not in Twilight Town. The sun was not in the sky, and the moon had not been shattered before, so I had concluded that I was in Remnant, home to Grimm and Dust. How did I know of this, well, it's because of my past. I looked around the streets to see an open shop by the name of "From Dust 'till Dawn", and I decided to have a look around the place so that I can get some more information about Remnant's development. When I entered the shop, I was suddenly flung out of the window by a thug's body before I landed on the pavement outside the shop. Right after that, a girl in black and red jumped out of the shop with a large scythe as her weapon before the weak kinds Heartless and Nobodies spawned, surrounding her on all sides. Surprised by this, the girl did her best to fend them off, but I clearly noticed that she hadn't faced any types of them. So, I decided to lend her a hand. As she was about to be struck by a Shadow, I jumped in the air and slammed my keyblade on top of it, dispersing the foul creature. She turned towards me and smiled.

???: "Thanks! Let's finish these guys up shall we?"

Y/N: "Took the words right out of my mouth." I then casted both Aeroga and Blizzaga to form a huge tornado of ice around the Heartless and Nobodies, and little red used her speed to make the tornado turn even faster. That seemed to take out all of them near by. As we cleaned up the area, we heard clapping coming from inside the shop, so we turned around and I saw a man with orange hair and a bowler hat.

???: "Well, "Red", "F/C", I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening. And as much as I'd love to stick around, I'm afraid this is where we part ways..." He then aimed his cane at us and fired a round of dust at us. We both dodged out of the way, but when we turned to face the man, he was nowhere in sight, but Red was able to notice him as he was climbing up a ladder to the rooftop, so she ran after him. Me, I just walked away. I didn't care about the world, for my past lies in this world.

???: "Ah, Y/N, I was expecting you. Yen Sid told me you were to arrive." I pointed my keyblade at the one person I would not want to expect back here on Remnant.

Y/N: "Ozpin..." He smiles warmly, but I just kept up my tough guy act up.

(Timeskip)

Ozpin: "I want you to join Beacon."

Y/N: "You gotta be kidding me Oz. If you think that you can make me attend Beacon, knowing that "she" is gonna attend here, then you are completely mistaken. I will not join Beacon..." As I was going to stand up and walk out, the elevator door opened, and my heart, physical, started beating faster as soon as I saw her face.

???: "Hi Y/N."